Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: best sophmores in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mine would be
jamie mcarty- jc
ethan johnson-sf
Ethan Johnson has lots of potential and should get more consistent in his play as the season goes on.
Jacbob Sword from Pikeville has to be one of the best....he is starting and making great contributoins to the team....he was the only panther to make the Coke Classic tournament team
Sword at PHS is making a big impact, Johnson at SF is coming on strong playing with more confidence but as of right now McCarty at JC may be the best.
Sword is a smooth player with quickness and a good shot! With some work he could easily(if not already) become Pikeville's go to guy!
Ethan Johnson hands down!
John Johnson -SV
I agree with Sword from Pikeville...he has really stepped it up this year after sitting on the bench most of the first couple of games then EARNING his playing time by making a huge impact in the little time that he did get to play!!
i think one of the better sophs in the 15 is trevor patton
Ethan Johnson
ethan johson is the most inconsisten player in the 15th
I think that Lyle Johnson is a good sophmore he sure can stroke the ball

Posted Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:41 pm:

"taddles11" Wrote:John Johnson -SV
he has no defense
Sword from Pikeville is good....

What about Jamie Case from Belfry??? He's back from injury now
ethan johnson is an inconsistant player..he scored 21 against cawood, 18 against perry central and 14 against clay county.. then comes up and scores 2 against betsy layne but u gotta remember hes only a sophmore. give him time to get the bugs out and nobody will be able to handle him.
I would have to say #10 Jacob Sword From Pikeville
lyle johnson is a good sophmore from south floyd.. he can penatrate and shoot..hes money from behind the arch.. a little bit of time in the weight room and he'll be rough in the next few yrs to come
Sword
best soph. in the 15th is ethan johnson..... the few times i have saw him play... he is a very talented player.... the best i have saw this yr(soph) mcarty is also a tough young player...
"tarheel023" Wrote:best soph. in the 15th is ethan johnson..... the few times i have saw him play... he is a very talented player.... the best i have saw this yr(soph) mcarty is also a tough young player...

I would have to agree on ethan johnson.. tarheel

he is one fine ball player
I think that Ethan is a good ball player, but he still has alot to learn..
"Nothin But Net" Wrote:i think one of the better sophs in the 15 is trevor patton
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Big Grin
ethan scored 0 points when they played pantsvill 0-6 from the field
Ethan Johnson...look at how he did at the WYMT. He may b inconsistant but on a good night no one will stop him.
ethan as his nights when he is on he is tough but when he aint he can cost u some games
Ethan also won the game against Clay County in the WYMT. Then he tied it the other night against ER.