Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle / Christian updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle 21 Christian Co 7. Midway through the second quarter.
Boyle looking good,looks like no shutout this year though
Boyle scores on a Cox 8 yard TD run. Boyle 28 Christian 7 about 50 seconds left in the half. Christian scored on a long TD pass about 30 seconds into the game. Since then, the Boyle D has played pretty good. Unfortunately, Boyle is prone to give up a couple big plays a game.
It's over.
Halftime Boyle 28 Christian 7. Boyle won the first half. Christian gets the ball to start the second.
Boyle is moving the ball at will and Christian hasn't moved it at all. Turnovers and stupid penalties are the only things that have stopped Boyle. Clearly Boyle's best game of the year so far.
cuppett777 Wrote:Boyle looking good,looks like no shutout this year though

They may get one next week vs Bourbon Co.
Christian Co halftime stats according to the Boyle radio. 1 first down and 36 yards of offense. -12 yard rushing and 48 yards passing. I would love for Boyle to keep this type of D up in the second half. I do expect Christian Co to adjust and be much better on offense and defense. They are not ranked where they are for no reason.
Christian Co takes the kickoff and drives 58 yards for a TD. Boyle answers with a drive and TD. Boyle 35 Christian 14 about 4 minutes left in the third.
Repeat what I just said. Boyle 42 Christian 20 about 11 minutes left. I had a suspicion this would turn into a shootout.
Pretty much repeat again. Boyle 49 Christian 29 about 5 minutes left. Both coaches can't be happy about their defenses in the second half. Both teams have had three possessions and both teams have scored three TD's.

Wait, spoke to soon. Tandy for Christian returns the kickoff for a TD. Boyle 49 Christian 35.
wow there CC making a come back, but probally to late
Great job Boyle County. You have a heck of a team. Offensive linemen sounded like they did a heck of a job staying on blocks and killing our speed. Hopefully we will continue to improve and can make a run, but we have to sure up some things first.