Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central (Rumor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Word around Eastern Kentucky is that PCC has been investigated, and has been busted for using 7 ineligable players.

There is no doubt that every win that PCC has this season will be forfieted.

The Pike County Board has been notified by the KHSAA that actions will be taken.
My friend...

It's extremely POOR form to come on here and repeat rumors. "Word around Eastern Kentucky" is nothing more than that !!

Anything to back this up ?

:please:
UKFootball Wrote:Word around Eastern Kentucky is that PCC has been investigated, and has been busted for using 7 ineligable players.

There is no doubt that every win that PCC has this season will be forfieted.

The Pike County Board has been notified by the KHSAA that actions will be taken.

they knew this all season that they had new players coming over and there going to wait until now i doubt it, but maybe, well see..
No "Rumor", The KHSAA has a investigation team that filmed a PCC coach picking up Shouse and Allan Boggs every morning.
oneijoe Wrote:My friend...

It's extremely POOR form to come on here and repeat rumors. "Word around Eastern Kentucky" is nothing more than that !!

Anything to back this up ?

:please:

I agree. When you have something to back it up then we can discuss it.
UKFootball Wrote:No "Rumor", The KHSAA has a investigation team that filmed a PCC coach picking up Shouse and Allan Boggs every morning.

i believe this to be a tru story...:Thumbs:
Why are these rumors coming out know so late in the season??? UKFootball sounds like you have some inside source. Where did you get your information because no one else has heard anything about this. 7 kids come on....
Roundabout Wrote:Why are these rumors coming out know so late in the season??? UKFootball sounds like you have some inside source. Where did you get your information because no one else has heard anything about this. 7 kids come on....

ppl knew it was tru from the start of the year believe it or not. its up to you to believe or not
Its of course been a local rumor since pre-season, but nothing i've heard about in concrete evidence only rumors. The first i personally heard the RUMOR was at a passing scrimage from a Pike Central fan. Again till there is proof lets just let rumors be what they are rumors.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Its of course been a local rumor since pre-season, but nothing i've heard about in concrete evidence only rumors. The first i personally heard the RUMOR was at a passing scrimage from a Pike Central fan. Again till there is proof lets just let rumors be what they are rumors.

well said.
so are they from out of state or just not living in the right district. would they be in teh playoffs?
Againstme! Wrote:well said.

If PC gets singled out for something like this rumor then i hope the flood gates open up on about 15-20 other schools nearby who now have and have had questionable eligibility situations. Let's get everybody's skeletons out of their closets while we are at it. If PC had a state title(s) would this rumor be news? Do schools with "tradition" get a little more special treatment in regards to these types of rumors? Hmmmm.......Wear em' out HAWKS !!!!!!
Salimander Wrote:If PC gets singled out for something like this rumor then i hope the flood gates open up on about 15-20 other schools nearby who now have and have had questionable eligibility situations. Let's get everybody's skeletons out of their closets while we are at it. If PC had a state title(s) would this rumor be news? Do schools with "tradition" get a little more special treatment in regards to these types of rumors? Hmmmm.......Wear em' out HAWKS !!!!!!

Well said!!:Clap: I find it funny this is all coming to light now. I think that if PCC was having a losing season nothing would be said at all. Everyone would be sitting back and laughing at them. But they aren't and look what happens. Sounds a little bit like a witch hunt to me. :biggrin:
wow if it true this will shake things up
I have been hearing this same rumor from several different sources for the past month or so. If they are indeed true. It would bring down some serious heat on not just PC and Coach Chapman, but on Board Superintendent Roger Wagner as well. Chapman was Wagners personal pick to coach up at PC and if this goes down the rest of the board will be calling for both their heads. Ive been telling everyone that this thing up at PC wasnt built to last. They havent got the kids flocking to them from Pikeville and Belfry like they thought they would.
They were setup to get kids from Belfry and Betsy Layne ask the people from Mullins and Johns Creek.

Pikeville doesn't have much to want.
Salimander Wrote:If PC gets singled out for something like this rumor then i hope the flood gates open up on about 15-20 other schools nearby who now have and have had questionable eligibility situations. Let's get everybody's skeletons out of their closets while we are at it. If PC had a state title(s) would this rumor be news? Do schools with "tradition" get a little more special treatment in regards to these types of rumors? Hmmmm.......Wear em' out HAWKS !!!!!!

agree 100%
HoBo Wrote:Well said!!:Clap: I find it funny this is all coming to light now. I think that if PCC was having a losing season nothing would be said at all. Everyone would be sitting back and laughing at them. But they aren't and look what happens. Sounds a little bit like a witch hunt to me. :biggrin:

agree 100%
There are only 2 kids in question and that would be Boggs and Shouse. The only problem with this rumor is that the KHSAA has cleared all PC players ok to play, once this is done you cant go back and rule him ineligible unless the kid transfers schools in season. The most reason inquiries about these players were the legitimacy of residence. Both players/families have hosted the KHSAA this week and both will be playing tonight. Don't question my info, its concrete.
iwatchhawks Wrote:There are only 2 kids in question and that would be Boggs and Shouse. The only problem with this rumor is that the KHSAA has cleared all PC players ok to play, once this is done you cant go back and rule him ineligible unless the kid transfers schools in season. The most reason inquiries about these players were the legitimacy of residence. Both players/families have hosted the KHSAA this week and both will be playing tonight. Don't question my info, its concrete.

Ask Coach Cal and Rose how that worked out down in Memphis for the NCAA. People can be dirty sometimes.
Skyhawk Wrote:They were setup to get kids from Belfry and Betsy Layne ask the people from Mullins and Johns Creek.

Pikeville doesn't have much to want.
No need to bring P-ville into this, but they do have a kicker I believe could help any team in Pike Co
Rumors go around like this all the time. I've heard for years that Belfry recruits players from WV every season. I have no idea if thats a true statement, im just saying that their are stories about different programs in Eastern KY every year.
its been swirling "around east ky for months" and yes they can rule them ineligible if they where given false information. Im not saying rumors are true just stating the facts
iwatchhawks Wrote:There are only 2 kids in question and that would be Boggs and Shouse. The only problem with this rumor is that the KHSAA has cleared all PC players ok to play, once this is done you cant go back and rule him ineligible unless the kid transfers schools in season. The most reason inquiries about these players were the legitimacy of residence. Both players/families have hosted the KHSAA this week and both will be playing tonight. Don't question my info, its concrete.

THANK YOU!! AGREED 100%:Thumbs::Clap:
There were 6 players wanting to come to Bell Co from Middlesboro this year. Bell Co told them no thanks. They all started for the Boro too.
Tiger27 Wrote:Rumors go around like this all the time. I've heard for years that Belfry recruits players from WV every season. I have no idea if thats a true statement, im just saying that their are stories about different programs in Eastern KY every year.

Exactly, if a team does well and they start to rise from the ashes or are consistently good people yell "recruiting." Some people need to get the sand out and let the kids play for gosh sakes.
Boggs does not live in pike County....he lives in wolf county....there is not one person pcc nor anywhere else that can dispute his residence.
Pike county central was also turned into by the khsaa by the back up qb's family, and he is no longer on the team at pike central
Im not accusing anyone of anything, but it's possible that people from other schools in pike co don't like that Pike Central is being so successful. The rumors could be true, but that would be a big motive for someone to start a rumor
UKFootball Wrote:Pike county central was also turned into by the khsaa by the back up qb's family, and he is no longer on the team at pike central

My friend the back up QB still plays so you need to get your stories straight before you post.
Pages: 1 2