Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A guy from the SEC calls an Oregon Football talk show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YOU HAVE GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS! IT'S HILARIOUS!!! I don't care what school your from in the SEC, this is good stuff!

http://thegame.podbean.com/2010/10/27/se...in-oregon/
Man that was great!! I like them using Tennessee as a BIG SEC game for the Pac 10.
LOL, this is great!:lmao: Props to the SEC Guy! I love how he said that the SEC is ashamed of Tennesse!:lmao: GREAT STUFF!
I love SEC guy! I wish I had the number to call in. I Hate the PAC 10
I love it. Especially the stick to the biblical names in bama we got Mark and Trent 1 and 2 not a LaMichael,Jaquizz, and Jaquan.
Great stuff
Funny Funny
That was awesome!:lmao:
This is the greatest thing Ive heard in.......ever LOL..Just a Bama man tellin' it like it is..gotta love it.
too funny, thanks for sharing that
That was awesome
LOL the pac 10 is overrated
That was Hilarious.
"Q" has it wrong. There are more players from the SEC in the NFL than from any other conference. I know this was a crank call but it really shows the folks on the west coasts ignorance about the SEC and the brand of football it plays....But there gonna get educated just like the folks from the Big Ten found out in '06 and '07 and the Big 12 got their education in '08 and '09.
"We took out the trash and gave them to you," in reference to Lane Kiffin. hahaha
LOL this was great, so true .
They should make this a regular thing on that show!
Haha...listened to all of it, loved it. He had those Pac-10 *****s stunned, they couldn't even say anything back to him until they hung up on him.
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.
This is crazy, i love how the dj's tried to make the south look stupid and so did the callers. Calling us inbred and stuff just shows how uneducated and how stupid THEY ARE.
Time will tell, pac-10 sucks, boise sucks, anything west sucks.
SEC is the top dawg, and when that changes i will be the first to let anyone know, but right now there it period.
Wow! I have tears in my eyes after listening to that. Hilarious! Stuff like that makes me proud to be from the South.
Fu fu cake boy offense lmbo!
"The NFL can't even drop a bucket in the SEC" LOL Lord.