Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former-Breathitt Co Channing Fugate to start for Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this weekend against South Carolina. Congrats to Channing.
Awesome to see a mountain boy starting in D-1. Congrats Channing!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:this weekend against South Carolina. Congrats to Channing.

Where did you hear that from?
bac2369 Wrote:Where did you hear that from?

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports/headlines...26644.html
Awesome, I'm glad to see this. I wish him the best of luck.
Congrads to Channing. It is well deserved. I sure wish Uk would of tryed to recruit him.
Hope he earns a permanent spot.
Wander if they'll throw any passes to him?
Good for him. That is great news.
Congrats to the "Big Horse" you deserve it. Channing is a great young man and a great athlete and every one in Breathitt County is very proud of Channing and this accomplishment. Not many young men have a chance to start as a true freshmen for a football powerhouse like Tennessee. Good Luck!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:this weekend against South Carolina. Congrats to Channing.
Congrats to Channing. He will always be a Bobcat, never an ex.
Congrats to Chan "the man" Fugate. He is a hard worker
Glad to hear this! I think he deserves it and hopefully he can prove to the UT coaches that he can be a full time starter. Congrats Channing!
bac2369 Wrote:Congrads to Channing. It is well deserved. I sure wish Uk would of tryed to recruit him.

Same here. I hope Joker will try and keep more of these kids in Blue and White. I think he will.

I also hope every kid from eastern KY will use this as motivation that they too can compete at the next level and work toward it. There are alot of kids in this end of the state that can flat out play ball that never really get a legitimate look because of their address and not their ability.
Great Job Channing, I hope he does great!!!
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee senior fullback Kevin Cooper is being suspended for Saturday's game at South Carolina.

Coach Derek Dooley said Wednesday that he was suspending the Chattanooga native because he violated a team academic policy.

The 6-foot, 242-pound Cooper has played in all seven games this season and started five of them. He's caught six passes for 39 yards.

Freshman Channing Fugate will play in Cooper's place. Fugate has also played in all seven games, but his only offensive statistic came on an 8-yard kickoff return in the Volunteers' 32-29 overtime win over UABhttp://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports/headlines/Channing_Fugate_to_start_for_Tennessee_106126644.html
Good luck Channing. Wish you where in Blue & White, but KY fans are still rooting for ya. Make the most of kid.
Awesome....
I hope Channing can run all over South Carolina.
Congrats!
Ahh.. it was just yesterday it seems like when me and Channing played for the same grade school team in basketball..

Boy how time flys..
Conrats to Channing on starting for Tenn. Thats a pretty big accomplishment.
This is awsome!
Great to hear.
Ballers Wrote:Ahh.. it was just yesterday it seems like when me and Channing played for the same grade school team in basketball..

Boy how time flys..
Conrats to Channing on starting for Tenn. Thats a pretty big accomplishment.

Good times.
I love seeing our mountain boys succeed. Not a UT fan but I guess I have a reason to root for them this weekend. Good luck Channing and makes us proud back home.
Awesome. So glad to see Mountain football represented at the highest level. Hope he does very well.
i sencond that, i am not and never will be a UT fan, but i wish him all the success in the world, just not against the C-A-T-S
Awesome...always glad to see a tremendous talent from the hills of KY star on a big stage. Here is your chance young man, run with it.
Fantastic!! Great job young man. Man, I never thought I would cheer for UT but I hope he does well.
GREAT NEWS!!! :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2