Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Tug Valley 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think this one will turn out?
Tug Valley is 8-1 but their record is very misleading, the competition they have played is not on the same level as what East Ridge has played, but I do look for it to be a high scoring game!

East Ridge - 56

Tug Valley, WV - 35
Can't wait for this one. I have some very close friends and family who are either players or parents of Tug Valley players and all I have heard all season long is that Tug Valley would have beaten SC if TV hadn't chickened out and broken their contract. This game is the only guage we have to see how things would have stacked up. They are even saying that they could beat Belfry. So, at the risk of my own health, Im going to say, come on East Ridge. Show these boys what KY football is all about.
cardsfan98 Wrote:Can't wait for this one. I have some very close friends and family who are either players or parents of Tug Valley players and all I have heard all season long is that Tug Valley would have beaten SC if TV hadn't chickened out and broken their contract. This game is the only guage we have to see how things would have stacked up. They are even saying that they could beat Belfry. So, at the risk of my own health, Im going to say, come on East Ridge. Show these boys what KY football is all about.

:thatsfunn

I have watched Tug Valley play. They have nowhere near the talent level, and are nowhere near the type of ball club that SC or Belfry are. It would be a running clock. But its good that they have confidence in themselves! Haha

ER in a close one though, 40-36
ER by a scor of 48 - 12
Tug Valley is ranked 11th in AA. Win or lose Tug will make the playoffs under first yr head coach Jimmy Vance. They are a running team. Austin ?Vance there standout at rb is questionable with a ankle sprain.

This is a program until this yr lost 19 of there last 20 games.

I give the edge to ER. But guys lets cut out the remarks about Valley's schedule . They are not the caliber of SC or Belfry. But give these guys credit for turning it around .
history will be made at the ridge. with their first 5 win season in school history!!
GO WARRIORS!
Er by alot!!
East Ridge-56
Tug-12
final yet?
ER won. I dont remember the final
so much for beating Sc or Belfry, but like joe said atleast they turned program around