Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magic @ Heat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday Night. Who wins?

As much as I like orlando im going to have to go with the heat @ home and the big 3.

Heat-94
Magic-90:eyeroll:
The Magic are better but I think the Heat plays awesome in there home opener and gets the W.
Definetly. the Magic are better, But its there first home game, itll be nuts, and they'll perform awesome, if It was @ Orlando, the magic would take it, but as you put it, the first home game for miami just seals the deal for them.
I'm going with the heat. Howard stays in foul trouble and the heat shoot 30+ free throws.
Wander if Lebron will keep his turnovers down this game?
Pride and Football Wrote:Wander if Lebron will keep his turnovers down this game?

Nope, not with the style of basketball that the Heat play, plus the amount of time that the ball is in Lebron's hands, nope his turnovers will stay high and I see it as no issue
Stardust Wrote:Nope, not with the style of basketball that the Heat play, plus the amount of time that the ball is in Lebron's hands, nope his turnovers will stay high and I see it as no issue

I agree Dust.
As long as they are doing what they can to win, I could care less if he avg's 10 TO's a game..
Heat @ home.. I am a big time Orlando fan.. But I don't see Magic beating them in a home opener.
Stardust Wrote:Nope, not with the style of basketball that the Heat play, plus the amount of time that the ball is in Lebron's hands, nope his turnovers will stay high and I see it as no issue

Well right now, LeBron is averaging 8.5 turnovers per game, if your OK with that then I am too Big Grin
^Eventually his turnover ratio will dramatically drop... It's just start of the season jitters.
Magic, Magic, Magic
Either way, I will be happy from the outcome of this game..
But I say Lebron Flocka James pulls 30+ pts, 9 rebounds, 5 assist, 2 TO's
Ballers Wrote:Either way, I will be happy from the outcome of this game..
But I say Lebron Flocka James pulls 30+ pts, 9 rebounds, 5 assist, 2 TO's

is that with or without 20 turnovers?
Aslan Wrote:Well right now, LeBron is averaging 8.5 turnovers per game, if your OK with that then I am too Big Grin

It sure didn't hurt them last night now did it???? :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:It sure didn't hurt them last night now did it???? :biggrin:

LeBron could average 25 turnovers a game, but that won't stop the Heat from losing again this season. He probably does it on purpose just to keep the games close and the audience interested. :biggrin:
What a swell guy. :Cheerlead
Againstme! Wrote:is that with or without 20 turnovers?

I clearly stated 2 TO's bud..
Aslan Wrote:LeBron could average 25 turnovers a game, but that won't stop the Heat from losing again this season. He probably does it on purpose just to keep the games close and the audience interested. :biggrin:
What a swell guy. :Cheerlead

Good call.

BTTT, The only person on the floor that is going to be able to guard Lebron is Superman himself..
And he won't be able to guard Bosh and Lebron both..
Nelson is a pretty tough lockdown defender I look for him to "try" to guard Wade.
Stardust Wrote:It sure didn't hurt them last night now did it???? :biggrin:

Sure didn't....
you can get away with it against the 76ers though lol
Ballers Wrote:Good call.

BTTT, The only person on the floor that is going to be able to guard Lebron is Superman himself..
And he won't be able to guard Bosh and Lebron both..
Nelson is a pretty tough lockdown defender I look for him to "try" to guard Wade.

Superman guard THE King? No. No. No. Nobody can guard THE Chosen one. He's basically everybody's kyrptonite to everything and anything and all things ever made, conceived, experienced, endured, lost, and found!
Magic spoil the Heat home opener.
Magic by 6
Aslan Wrote:Superman guard THE King? No. No. No. Nobody can guard THE Chosen one. He's basically everybody's kyrptonite to everything and anything and all things ever made, conceived, experienced, endured, lost, and found!

Love the sarcasm, but your right! :Thumbs:

zaga_fan Wrote:Magic spoil the Heat home opener.
Magic by 6

Nah.
Ballers Wrote:I clearly stated 2 TO's bud..

OH sry i thought you forgot to but the 0 right next to the 2
Aslan Wrote:Superman guard THE King? No. No. No. Nobody can guard THE Chosen one. He's basically everybody's kyrptonite to everything and anything and all things ever made, conceived, experienced, endured, lost, and found!

Ron-Ron could guard him Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Ron-Ron could guard him Wink

If Ron would rip the metal spike out of the ground again and threaten to pierce it through peoples heart, he could shut down anybody!
I change my prediction. After watching Orlando play tonight, there clearly the better team and I believe they will win this one.
The Magic won big time tonight against the Wizards, I Think this game will be very close. Come on magic.
Yea, this game is going to be pretty epic tonight.
Did anyone see the oop from James to Wade? Looked like pretty good chemistry to me..
Your basing chemistry on one play.
Look at the first two games, both had a ton of turnovers.
But I can't say nothing about tonight. Heat looked great, Magic looked awful.
Thought this one would be closer... impressive win for the Heat!
Pages: 1 2