Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 97 - 76ers 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DWade with 30

96 wins to go....
As many of the players and coach stated last night after the season opening loss to the Celtics, it is a process
What an impressive win! Like Dust has been saying, this is the beginning of the end for all NBA teams. Miami will never ever lose another game in it's franchises history!
Aslan Wrote:What an impressive win! Like Dust has been saying, this is the beginning of the end for all NBA teams. Miami will never ever lose another game in it's franchises history!

Aslan, everyone is going to start changing their BGR favorite team listing to the Heat. They will all want to get on that bandwagon with me......:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Aslan, everyone is going to start changing their BGR favorite team listing to the Heat. They will all want to get on that bandwagon with me......:biggrin:

I can't blame em! A team that has THE King and a member of the Justice League, The Flash, is hard not to root for Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I can't blame em! A team that has THE King and a member of the Justice League, The Flash, is hard not to root for Big Grin

Lol nice point.:Thumbs:
Wooooo... Heat takin it to em'...
I still think the Lakers will win it all..I dont think Miami will get past Boston and I think the Bulls are going to be a load too..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I still think the Lakers will win it all..I dont think Miami will get past Boston and I think the Bulls are going to be a load too..

sadly, bulls got beat by the thunder last night..
Ballers Wrote:sadly, bulls got beat by the thunder last night..

They got beat be a good thunder team and Boozer is out with an injury.
They'll be fine
No surprise here.
There was no way the Heat were losing this game.
Friday should be a battle
Stardust, I think there are actually 80 more games to go..
I seen Wade in a press conference after they lost to Boston and he said quote unquote..
"Sorry to everyone that thought we would go 82-0, but it ain't happening"..
So actually, they are gonna be 81-1.. 80 to go!!!
Stardust Wrote:DWade with 30

96 wins to go....

You can't keep this up all season lol
Ballers Wrote:Stardust, I think there are actually 80 more games to go..
I seen Wade in a press conference after they lost to Boston and he said quote unquote..
"Sorry to everyone that thought we would go 82-0, but it ain't happening"..
So actually, they are gonna be 81-1.. 80 to go!!!

Me and SD already had this argument....
we don't need to go there lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Me and SD already had this argument....
we don't need to go there lol

Well we're going there..
It's ok for me to state my opinion right??
In my opinion, Heat goes 81-1, and Rick Flair says WoOoOoOOooO!!!
Ballers Wrote:Well we're going there..
It's ok for me to state my opinion right??
In my opinion, Heat goes 81-1, and Rick Flair says WoOoOoOOooO!!!

Alright....
SD says 90 + wins to to go because he is counting the playoffs.
81 + 16 = 97

you have 1 win and SD says 96 more to go until 97.

There it is.

We went there.
Oh alright in that case I disagree with SD and the playoff record..

Heat will take a few dings here and there..
Something like 4-1.. When they have a 3-0 lead in the series its time to rest the starters..
Next game they knock it out.. and move on..
Still gonna say......

Rematch of the '83 series..

Sixers over the Lakers in 6

Dont judge me Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Still gonna say......

Rematch of the '83 series..

Sixers over the Lakers in 6

Dont judge me Big Grin

lol
I won't judge you
I'll leave you alone on that one
I really don't like sentences like "the Lakers only beat Houston by 2, what does that say about them?" and people saying crap about the Heat because of a game or two.

It's the first of the dang season. It doesn't say anything about what the team will be like come playoff time. We ALL know the Lakers are a great, great team, and they will dominate this year. We also know that the Heat are going to be great once they get used to each other, which shouldn't take long at all. We all know pretty much who the teams are that could get in their way of a championship as well.

Pretty much, the only thing we're all arguing about is who our favorite team is, and why our team is better than Zaga's or Baller's or Dusty's team. Seems kinda stupid to me. I'm pretty sure we all want to see the monumental championship series that would be the Lakers vs. Heat matchup. Am I right?

Just imagine what the threads will be like if that scenario plays out.
vundy33 Wrote:I really don't like sentences like "the Lakers only beat Houston by 2, what does that say about them?" and people saying crap about the Heat because of a game or two.

It's the first of the dang season. It doesn't say anything about what the team will be like come playoff time. We ALL know the Lakers are a great, great team, and they will dominate this year. We also know that the Heat are going to be great once they get used to each other, which shouldn't take long at all. We all know pretty much who the teams are that could get in their way of a championship as well.

Pretty much, the only thing we're all arguing about is who our favorite team is, and why our team is better than Zaga's or Baller's or Dusty's team. Seems kinda stupid to me. I'm pretty sure we all want to see the monumental championship series that would be the Lakers vs. Heat matchup. Am I right?

Just imagine what the threads will be like if that scenario plays out.

You are right and I hope it happens. Been wanting a Kobe/Bron final for 3 years now.
IMO well see another Lakers/Celtics final and it could go either way once again.
Yeah. Man, it ****ed me off so bad when the Spurs got to the finals and played the Cavs instead of the Lakers. Same thing the last few years with the Celtics and Magic instead of the Cavs. I think it'll happen this year, at least I'm praying it does.
Blah blah blah...

I talk the way I do because I hate L.A.. I admire what you said, but it's not just because I think Heat is better or Orlando is better.. It's just because I like giving Aslan a hard time and bashing L.A... All at the same time...

It's what I do Big Grin