Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Football Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you Hazard folks know where I could watch some 2010 Hazard football games online?
Ihigh has the 2008 state championship game video on line.
gobigredMHS Wrote:Do any of you Hazard folks know where I could watch some 2010 Hazard football games online?

So gobigredMHS are u an Mayfield Cardinal I believe so. If so what are you interested in seeing some film for? Trying to see if you match up well with hazard. I havent seen Mayfield but i would guess they match up very well size wise and speed wise. Athletes all over the field. This game if these too meet up will be like last years championship game with who can put the most points up on the board.
gobigredMHS Wrote:Do any of you Hazard folks know where I could watch some 2010 Hazard football games online?

Yep ... keep thinking ahead Mayfield ....
Maybe the other teams on your side of the bracket should call it a year.
But .. then again ... this Mayfield team may be the best in the history of Class A football!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Yep ... keep thinking ahead Mayfield ....
Maybe the other teams on your side of the bracket should call it a year.
But .. then again ... this Mayfield team may be the best in the history of Class A football!

Teams having the big head are very vunerable to being beat. They got some very good teams on that side of the bracket. Frankfort, Beechwood, Holy Cross. Im also going to throw in KCD. They may not be up to the standards of those mentioned and Mayfield but they will fight until the end. Every team is entitled to a few bad games hopefully Mayfields doesnt come in the playoffs. Crittenden also should be on that list.
bac2369 Wrote:They got some very good teams on that side of the bracket. Frankfort, Beechwood, Holy Cross. Im also going to throw in KCD. Every team is entitled to a few bad games hopefully Mayfields doesnt come in the playoffs. Crittenden also should be on that list.

Agreed, you look on our side then Hazard's and you think geez, Hazard has been gifted a pass to the title game and we are gonna have to play hard to get there but we are use to it. :thatsfunn
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Agreed, you look on our side then Hazard's and you think geez, Hazard has been gifted a pass to the title game and we are gonna have to play hard to get there but we are use to it. :thatsfunn

If you think it is easy for them now, wait until you see how 1A gets realigned next year, its a cake walk to Bowling Green for them in 2011.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Agreed, you look on our side then Hazard's and you think geez, Hazard has been gifted a pass to the title game and we are gonna have to play hard to get there but we are use to it. :thatsfunn

Hazard has many challenges to get to BG. Pikeville for won who has owned hazard for many years as of late. Lexington Christian who hazard is 3-2 against. Raceland who basically runs the same type of offense as hazard. Fairview an up an coming team this year who possibly may do some damage in the playoffs. You may not have as many state title opponents on this side of the bracket but if hazard has a bad game then any of those teams can win on any given night. Anyways Mayfield is the one calling they are going to be in BG. But i sorta agree with the statement because mayfield brought back tons of talent off last years team. Hazard lost quite a bit of seniors from last year and look where they are at right now. Yep 9-0 but its very surprising to me. I hope they win this week but i dont expect them too.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:If you think it is easy for them now, wait until you see how 1A gets realigned next year, its a cake walk to Bowling Green for them in 2011.

I agree it will be easier because LCA is gone and that is a new rivalry between those 2. But Raceland and Pikeville are still there.