Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 112 Rockets 110
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Stardust is right. The Miami Heat are going to be great by the end of the season. The Boston Celtics are going to be great at first, but since they're not as young as others in the NBA, they're going to have to work around injuries as the season goes along. Hopefully they can work around it like they have before.

Comparing last season's University of Kentucky team to the Miami Heat is fine, I understand what you're saying. But keep in mind that the University of Kentucky team had three starting college-unexperienced freshman going to the NCAA tournament for their first time. LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have been in the NBA for awhile and have been all the way to the NBA finals, and they've both had a lot of pressure put on them in the playoffs. They know how to treat the playoffs.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think Stardust is right. The Miami Heat are going to be great by the end of the season. The Boston Celtics are going to be great at first, but since they're not as young as others in the NBA, they're going to have to work around injuries as the season goes along. Hopefully they can work around it like they have before.

Comparing last season's University of Kentucky team to the Miami Heat is fine, I understand what you're saying. But keep in mind that the University of Kentucky team had three starting college-unexperienced freshman going to the NCAA tournament for their first time. LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have been in the NBA for awhile and have been all the way to the NBA finals, and they've both had a lot of pressure put on them in the playoffs. They know how to treat the playoffs.

I look for the Celtics to be bored with the regular season like they have been and actually start playing when the playoffs come around.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think Stardust is right. The Miami Heat are going to be great by the end of the season. The Boston Celtics are going to be great at first, but since they're not as young as others in the NBA, they're going to have to work around injuries as the season goes along. Hopefully they can work around it like they have before.

I am shocked at this epic of a post coming from you Deathstar.. Good stuff.. I agree with all of it.
Aslan Wrote:I look for the Celtics to be bored with the regular season like they have been and actually start playing when the playoffs come around.

IMO Celtics will have a really good season..
Depending on injuries of course, will be how they pan out in the playoffs..
If they can keep their bigs healthy, they will be a dominant force come series time..
Ballers Wrote:IMO Celtics will have a really good season..
Depending on injuries of course, will be how they pan out in the playoffs..
If they can keep their bigs healthy, they will be a dominant force come series time..

Doc don't let the older guys play to much minutes during the regular season in order to save them for the playoffs.
Doc's good at managing those guys and seems to get the Celtics clicking at the right time every year.
Aslan Wrote:Doc don't let the older guys play to much minutes during the regular season in order to save them for the playoffs.
Doc's good at managing those guys and seems to get the Celtics clicking at the right time every year.

Good call by him..
I really like how he has used baby davis.. Coming into the NBA I didn't
expect him to be the breakout guy he has been for that team. He accepts
his role, and is good at it.

Bosh has NO playoff experience and on top of that he isn't that good.
He will be exposed this year.
Lebron has some experience at choking in the playoffs.
He got to the finals back when the East was a joke and got swept by the Spurs.
D Wade is the only one that has proved anything to me in the postseason
zaga_fan Wrote:Bosh has NO playoff experience and on top of that he isn't that good.He will be exposed this year.
Lebron has some experience at choking in the playoffs.
He got to the finals back when the East was a joke and got swept by the Spurs.
D Wade is the only one that has proved anything to me in the postseason

By any means, please tell me what you mean by "he isn't that good" ??
He averaged a double double the last 2 years..
Your right, that isn't that good.. What am I thinking..
Ballers Wrote:By any means, please tell me what you mean by "he isn't that good" ??
He averaged a double double the last 2 years..
Your right, that isn't that good.. What am I thinking..

Scalabrine could avg a double double with the Raptors
zaga_fan Wrote:Scalabrine could avg a double double with the Raptors

I disagree majorly.
zaga_fan Wrote:Scalabrine could avg a double double with the Raptors

If somebody would start the Skeow...he would win MVP on his way to leading his team to a championship!
Pages: 1 2