Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy NBA Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone, or a cool mod from BGR could host one.. I'd love to join!!

Please PM or post here with details.. Never been in one but I would like too this year. Anyone else that wants to join up or is interested maybe we can get a buncha ppl in one.
If its just BGR im in, the football one I joined ended up bringing in like 8 outsiders who you can tell havent checked there teams and such.
Agreed^
Yeah, I usually play every year! So I would want to join if anyone starts one!
I'll make one, I'll make it pravt. so only BGR members can get in. What time and day does a draft, sound good for everyone?
Id love to join one!
Throw a day and time out there, and well get a better feel of what's a good time for everyone.
Can I join also?
^ Sure DeathStar anyone can join.. Im sure MVP2 doesn't care at all.. I mean it is for everyone on BGR so..

I was thinking maybe this weekend?? Sunday morning or Saturday for the draft.. Anyone else got any ideas on times?
Done.

League Name-BGR2010
Password-basketball

Live Draft--Sunday----2:00 pm.
A 20 team League.
MVP2 Wrote:A 20 team League.

Where is the league, ESPN, Yahoo...?
Oh,My bad. I guess I should have said that. Its a ESPN League.
MVP2 Wrote:Oh,My bad. I guess I should have said that. Its a ESPN League.

Ok, thanks!
I cant find it when searching for a league. The options only have it going up to 14 teams leagues. Can someone link it?
^ I'm having the same issue.
Also couldnt find it
Try it now

League Name- Rupp Arena
Password-basketball.
How we going to decide order of the draft?
It does it, itself.
Are you still doing yahoo? Its asking me for the league id# not league name.
Its a ESPN league, dont know when the draft will be now. If the league isn't full, it wont allow the draft to start so we need more people.
Ok, I got it. Only 4 in. Get in people.
Do we have to have 20 ppl?
^

Yeah, It wont start untill the league is full. If we dont have 20 in the next two days or something. I could make it public which would mean it would fill faster.
Cant you make another one and just have it as 8-10 teams? Im out if we open it to public, and im pretty sure its not going to fill at 20 teams.
is the league started yet guys? if not i can get a few more in it from bgr. i know me and theville are two for sure..
So whats going on with this league? I checked it earlier today and there are only 3 teams in what is setup to be a 20 team league?!!!