Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Some love for former UK football players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at adding a Fantasy WR because of Austin Collie's injury and I could not believe the stats on former UK WR Steve Johnson:

25 catches for 372 yards and 5 TD's......playing for the BILLS! Have the Bills scored 5 TD's this season?

Wesley Woodyard has 4 tackles for the Denver Broncos

Glenn Pakulak is a back-up punter for the Redskins

Jacob Tamme has yet to catch a pass for the Colts this season.

Keenan Burton was cut.
Johnson picked me up a lot of points yesterday with his performance
I always new that he would be a productive NFL player!!:rockon:
leecoukfan Wrote:I always new that he would be a productive NFL player!!:rockon:

What has amazed me so far is that he is doing so well and that Keenan Burton was cut! I always assumed that both would at LEAST be journeymen, but it is almost complete opposites! The #2 UK receiver is doing great and the other is gone.
LWC Wrote:What has amazed me so far is that he is doing so well and that Keenan Burton was cut! I always assumed that both would at LEAST be journeymen, but it is almost complete opposites! The #2 UK receiver is doing great and the other is gone.

I always had a feeling that Steve Johnson would make a good NFL player and if he keeps improving he may go on to be more than that!

But as you said, I never expected Keenan Burton to be cut! Hopefully he can find a spot somewhere in the NFL, it would be ashame to think that he isn't considered to be good enough to be picked up by somebody!