Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Bragging Rights PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE Championship:

Wade Barrett (With John Cena) defeated Randy Orton (Disqualification)

Buried Alive World Heavy Weight Championship:

Kane defeated The Undertaker

WWE Bragging Rights Elimination:

Team Smackdown defeated Team Raw

WWE Tag Team Championship

John Cena & David Otunga defeated "Dashing" Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntrye (New Champs)

U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan defeated Intercontiental Champion Dolph Ziggler

Layla defeated Natalya

Ted DiBiase (with Mayrse) defeated Goldust (with Askanna)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwebraggingrights/
I'm glad I watched it online because it wasn't worth 50 bucks. Actually, no ppv is worth that much lol.
Aslan Wrote:I'm glad I watched it online because it wasn't worth 50 bucks. Actually, no ppv is worth that much lol.

lol
Aslan Wrote:I'm glad I watched it online because it wasn't worth 50 bucks. Actually, no ppv is worth that much lol.

Where did you watch it online? PM me.
LWC Wrote:Where did you watch it online? PM me.

You know I totally forgot(I got the site from a friend), but when the next PPV comes up, remind me and I'll send you a link.
Sounds like I didn't miss much in this one and knew full well what was going to happen in the Kane/UT match-up. WWE is Way too predictable
Usually now days you dont miss much when it comes to wrestling.
^ Amen brother. That's the sad reality of today, there are no valuable storylines anymore. WWE's closest attempt to "Must See" TV was the NEXUS episodes.
It really wasn't that bad of a show...the 2 main events were kinda lackluster...but other than that solid.

The opening match between Daniel Bryan & Dolph Ziggler was fantastic...

Seriously you guys get a chance check that match out and thank me later.
The Bryan/Ziggler match was the only match I enjoyed. The rest of the ppv was trash.