Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ Whitley Co. 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win?
Rockcastle
This is an interesting game, I'll take Rockcastle by 2 scores.
Whitley will be without their best player in Bramlett and thats a huge blow to their offense that centers around the fullback, but with it being senior night ill take Whitley in a close one, 22-20.
Rockcastle.
Whitley by 10
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley will be without their best player in Bramlett and thats a huge blow to their offense that centers around the fullback, but with it being senior night ill take Whitley in a close one, 22-20.

What happen to him?
#35 can fill the void for Bramlett. I take Whitley by 4 td's.
I was going to say Rock by a TD in a close one but with Bobcat Dad giving Whitley a 4TD win - I'm questioning my call early. Still, going with my gut:

Rock 14
Whit 7
Whitley by 3tds
Whitley Co. 28-14.
Im gonna say Whitley in a nail biter!
Rockcastle County has been playing better as of late and I think they have a very good chance to win this game but I will take the Colonels in a close one on Senior Night!

Whitley Co. - 24

Rockcastle Co. - 21
Whitley wins. 27-19.
Rockcastle
Whitley by 12
whitley county no problem
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:What happen to him?

He got ejected from the last game for fighting. It was a mess, he didnt start it but you know how they always get the player that retaliates, this would have been his senior night game as well which is sad to see, glad that it wasnt the playoffs though.
I think Rock will win a close one 30-26.
If Rock gets the lead I think Rock wins Rock 28 Whitley 14 . My reason? I talked to one of the players that is a starter and he said that his team mates tend to lay down if they are losing. That is a tough pill to swallow. Hopefully they will get up for this game and it will be closer or a possible win.
Whitley by 3tds
Rock 26
WC 14
WC-42
Rock- 14
Whitley County is one of Rockcastle's Charter Opponents. Rock started playing Whitley in 1973, Rock has a narrow edge in the series after 22 meets.
WC-38
Rock-14