Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who thinks Nba Ruins college players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think That all Nba is, Is one player. for Example. Kobe bryant. Shoots 30-35 shots a game.

There is only like 3 teams that i watch that really impresses me. Detriot, San Antonio. And Miami. (Miami hasent did that great this year but they will) And great College players do not turn out to be great Nba players. Because the money gets to them.
I like watching Detroit and Detroit only. But yeah the NBA ruins great College players, they see all the startum ahead and just let it get to them and they dont achieve all their goals but just play for the money. Yeah the Pistons go out there and play and get the money, but they also play to win and make a statement and thats what I like about them. They are a class franchise and Joe Dumars has done wonders with them.
Is there not a rule now though where all players must go to college for one year?
It does;t really ruin them but they should got to college for a while......and make the most of there talents.....
I don't think so. JMO
I watch and NBA game and fall asleep, cause they stand there.. and the only time they move is when the ball goes up and down the floor.. no defense is played.. and offense is give the ball to the superstar so he can win games and make it to the playoffs so we can get high recognition and some teams choose to take highschool players mold them into a superstar and get no where.. so yes College ball is way more fun do the student athletes who some day dream to go pro.. because its an experience they will never forget... althought in the Pros u get millions of dollars for bein a baller.. it still shouldnt matter as much to those who love the game and play for wat they love.. so College ball is 10 times more exciting than anything in the NBA
yes because some people skip college and what if they get hurt or something what r the people going to do with no college education
I truely believe that college players play for the love of the game. They are playing to get the money but they play because they love the sport. Pro players play only for the money.
does;t really