Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rangers vs. Giants (World Series)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who ya got?
I am looking forward to this series. It is one where I can honestly sit back and enjoy it and not care who wins. It has been fun watching both teams get to this point, and it will be fun to watch them battle it out.
I agree, I honestly dont care who wins this one. I'll be pulling for the Rangers, I'd to see Hamilton get a ring.
i was rooting for the Phills cause my favorite player plays on there team, but that didn't work out
I am rooting for the Rangers in this one.

I'm a HUGE Hamilton fan!
Texas in a possible sweep maybe takes it to 5 games
Texas Rangers.
Giants
Doubtful that it will happen in the rotations, but the two pitchers who got all the comparisons early on was Halladay and Lee, here is the perfect opportunity to see them go face to face
[I]^ I'm guessing you meant Lincecum?[/I]
J-Rod Wrote:[I]^ I'm guessing you meant Lincecum?[/I]

I did
Stardust Wrote:I am looking forward to this series. It is one where I can honestly sit back and enjoy it and not care who wins. It has been fun watching both teams get to this point, and it will be fun to watch them battle it out.

I agree. I was hoping to see a Reds vs Yankees match up.
Rangers
I like Ryans Texas Rangers in a sweep
Rangers are going to roll 4-1
Rangers 4-2.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, I honestly dont care who wins this one. I'll be pulling for the Rangers, I'd to see Hamilton get a ring.

Same here. Go Rangers, and go Josh Hamilton.
Rangers will win in 6!
The College One Wrote:Texas in a possible sweep maybe takes it to 5 games

i agree
I don't care who wins, the Yankee's got beat out Smile.
But I'll take the Giants in 6.
Lincecum vs. Lee

Will this be a Pitchers duel, or will the offenses break out
Steers vs. qu eers and I'm picking the Steers thanks to Cliff Lee.
Rangers in 6