Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Paintsville 1/13/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big district match up at Paintsville. Johnson Central is 6-7 and on a 5 game losing streak. But, that was against good to very good teams. JCHS own wins against Belfry and Boyd Co. JCHS has been blown out by Letcher Central and Magoffin Co. and has also lost to East Ridge, Fleming Co, South Laurel, Belfry, and Hart Co.

Paintsville is 9-3 and on a 3 game winning streak. Paintsville has been blown out by Magoffin and lost nailbiters to Lincoln Co and Irmo,SC.

Like Opponents:

Lawrence Co:
Paintsville won by 13 at LC and by 16 at PHS
Johnson Central won by 32 at JCHS
Magoffin Co:
PHS lost at PHS by 18
JCHS lost MCHS by 27
Sheldon Clark:
PHS won by 27 at PHS
JCHS won by 13 at JCHS
South Floyd:
PHS won by 37 at SFHS
JCHS won by 53 at JCHS

This will be a very good game. Paintsville is getting good guard play and shooting the ball real well. Last year's team only shot about 30-32% for the year. This year they have to be shooting for 42%. There has been 3 games that they shot 50% or better and 6 more that they made 40% or better. In the Magoffin loss, PHS only shot 33% and most of the misses were open looks.

On the post, Jarrell had real good games against JCHS. JCHS cannot allow Jarrell to post double-doubles against them. I don't JCHS has anyone that can stop her one on one. They'll have to play the same D Magoffin played against Jarrell. But, if PHS is hitting their shots, JCHS will have to try something else.

What are your thoughts about this game????

I think the Lady Tigers will be hitting their shots and will win by 8.
MC has played both, P-Ville is better.
Paintsville by 5
Paintsville
paintsville :\
I will be at this game and Im going with paintsville by 10
Paintsville, i hope i get to go...
Got to stick with my girls, JC
paintville has this one in the bag. with the carol sisters and chelsy(sp) johnson central should have no chance against these powerhouses!!! paintsville double digits!
2 very good teams. This will be a low scoring close game. I will go with Paintsville by 8.
JC by one in the upset!
"cybaxter" Wrote:paintville has this one in the bag. with the carol sisters and chelsy(sp) johnson central should have no chance against these powerhouses!!! paintsville double digits!

Seems like they had a very good chance against you powerhouses!!!! JC 50 Paintsville 42 at Paintsville Great game Eagles!!!!1