Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Central @ Prestonsburg 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Senior night for the Blackcats... should be a very high scoring game between two teams that love to air it out.
I'm a homer for Pike Central Wink

I graduated from there.

So I gotta go with my dudes...

Best of luck tho.
Blackcats
should be good game,if P-Burg wins then they sweep the big 3 in 3A,both teams whant to go into the playoffs playing well, but i give edge to P-Burg
The Hawks are looking to finish the season on a super high note. I gotta take the Hawks in this one

PC-38
PB-30
Blackcats by 14
Pburg at home... The Burg by 14
I THINK this will be an unbelieveable game.Both teams want the win.
I know the HAWKS defense will be up to the task.We have a good team and alot of talent.ALAN BOGGS will have the offence fired up.He is a very good QB.
PCC-36
P-BURG-28
The Hawks are gonna make this game explosive!! Im expecting Hawks to start and not stop till the last whistle is blown at the end of the 4th quarter..GO HAWKS..Look up Blackcats the Hawks are circling overhead,ready to pick off their prey!!! Hawk Fans..Be Proud and Be Loud..come make some Hawk noise..Hawks need to be heard in P-Burg!!!
Neither team has really faced teams that like to throw the ball.

Should be interesting at what each defenses show.

I think Prestonsburg will keep pressure on Boggs and play man early.
Im looking for a great game between both but i think p-burg will win by at least 21 time its said and done go p-burg!!!!
Prestonsburg wins.

PBurg-42
PCC-35
I would like to take this time to wish both teams the best of luck,and hoping for a injury free game ,have fun ..I believe this is gonna be one of the best games to watch and best Friday night football atmosphere...GO HAWKS!!!!
Should be an exciting game and could be the best match-up of the week. Prestonsburg's balance goes against Pike Central's Pass oriented offense
Sorry PCC, you still won't have enough points to pull off the #1 seed. But we wish you luck cause we want to see you at THE ROCK in week 2.
P-Burg is going to win..
Now before you blow up I want to say I believe that PCC is a good football team. But I dont think there as good as everyone is making them out to be. They have beat up on 1A teams and weak 2A and 3A teams all season. They beat a down Sheldon Clark team which is there best win of the season and it was at home. I don't think that PCC and go on the road and beat a good Pburg team. They got beat at Belfry and I think this one is gonna be a shocking score when you see it on Sports OT on Friday night. I think Pburg wins 56-13 and extends there home winning streak to 22.
I'll take PCC in this one.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Now before you blow up I want to say I believe that PCC is a good football team. But I dont think there as good as everyone is making them out to be. They have beat up on 1A teams and weak 2A and 3A teams all season. They beat a down Sheldon Clark team which is there best win of the season and it was at home. I don't think that PCC and go on the road and beat a good Pburg team. They got beat at Belfry and I think this one is gonna be a shocking score when you see it on Sports OT on Friday night. I think Pburg wins 56-13 and extends there home winning streak to 22.

If we win by that much I'd be very, very surprised!

I think we're capable of it, but hopefully we can keep pressure on Boggs and force him to make quick decisions.
p-burg in this one !!!!!!!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Now before you blow up I want to say I believe that PCC is a good football team. But I dont think there as good as everyone is making them out to be. They have beat up on 1A teams and weak 2A and 3A teams all season. They beat a down Sheldon Clark team which is there best win of the season and it was at home. I don't think that PCC and go on the road and beat a good Pburg team. They got beat at Belfry and I think this one is gonna be a shocking score when you see it on Sports OT on Friday night. I think Pburg wins 56-13 and extends there home winning streak to 22.

You are hilarious!!! You can :flush: that score down. That's the best one I've seen all year. Thanks for the laugh. :thatsfunn
Cards over Blackcats.....:Thumbs:
If Pike Central wins this game then P-burgs home winning streak will come to an end. How many home wins does P-burg have?
bac2369 Wrote:If Pike Central wins this game then P-burgs home winning streak will come to an end. How many home wins does P-burg have?

18, I believe.

Recznik Wrote:Cards over Blackcats.....:Thumbs:

Who are the Cards?
I too believe Prestonsburg will roll PCC. I dont believe it'll be no 53-13 score though.
Pike Cental by 6.
I would give the nod to Prestonsburg. I don't, however, think it will be by a huge margin. Maybe the home advantage will give Prestonsburg the edge.
This is a great matchup for the Blackcats going into the tourney !! Win or lose, I think this game benefits P-burg just as much as Pike Central.

Looking wayyyy ahead, should Prestonsburg be fortunate enough to find itself in Bowling Green (knock wood), Owensboro Catholic would be its likely opponent. The Aces are a heavy-duty passing team - a VERY good one. It behooves P-burg to see that type of offense on the defensive side before then.
I'll take my Blackcats in this one. Lets pray for an injury free game for both teams. It's Senior Night for the Blackcats & we spoiled PC's Senior Night last year, so they will be coming in with revenge on there minds. I think it will be a close high scoring game, but the Blackcats will prevail at home.
hawkeye Wrote:You are hilarious!!! You can :flush: that score down. That's the best one I've seen all year. Thanks for the laugh. :thatsfunn

Who has Pike Central beaten? Never mind ill do it for you.
OPP.----SCORE----OPP. RECORD
Phelps----Win 47-14----(2-8)
Boyd Co.--Win 50-0----(1-8)
S. Valley--Win 63-18---(3-6)
Knott Co.--Win 61-0---(0-9)
Tolsia WV--Win 61-14--(N/A)
Belfry-----Loss 34-18--(6-3)
East Ridge-Win 60-13--(4-5)
S. Clark---Win 24-21--(4-5)
Prestonsburg--N/A----(8-1)

The only team on PCC schedule that has a winning record they lost too. I don't think this one is going to be close and it's going to have everyone talking. Pburg protects there 22 game home win streak with a blow out of PCC.
Pages: 1 2