Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. 42 - Powell Co. 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Estill is at home for the 1st RD of The Playoffs, While Powell Goes On The Road
It was imperative that the Engineers win this game so they could have a 1st Rd Playoff game at home and they got the job done tonight!

Congrats Engineers!!
I told you this game would be over at 1./2 time.
congrats to EC
hey king who has powell co played they are bad?have they played anyone with a winning record?
pickthewinner Wrote:hey king who has powell co played they are bad?have they played anyone with a winning record?

Casey County, Magoffin County, Breathitt County, and West Carter all have winning records
Congrats Estill. Powell was not ready for this game. Defense was horrible.
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

Estill is at home for the 1st RD of The Playoffs, While Powell Goes On The Road

District matchups known yet?
Estill Co is turning it on at the right time.
mandan Wrote:District matchups known yet?

Yeah here they are:

(4)Magoffin Co. @ (1)Somerset
(3)Garrard Co. @ (2)Estill Co.

(4)Wayne Co. @ (1)Breathitt Co.
(3)Powell Co. @ (2)Casey Co.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah here they are:

(4)Magoffin Co. @ (1)Somerset
(3)Garrard Co. @ (2)Estill Co.

(4)Wayne Co. @ (1)Breathitt Co.
(3)Powell Co. @ (2)Casey Co.

so we get garrard the 1st rd?
Strikeout King Wrote:so we get garrard the 1st rd?

Yeah, so you guys get an opportunity to avenge your loss to them earlier this season!
Guaranteed that Estill avenges their loss to Garrad. Will handidly beat them
zodiac Wrote:Guaranteed that Estill avenges their loss to Garrad. Will handidly beat them

Yeah, I agree with you because if I remember correctly, when they played before Estill beat theirselves with turnovers!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, I agree with you because if I remember correctly, when they played before Estill beat theirselves with turnovers!

not only that but with around a minute left, Estill was marching the ball down the field.
Strikeout King Wrote:not only that but with around a minute left, Estill was marching the ball down the field.

Yeah thats what I was thinking that they were on the brink of going for the winning score!
Congrats to Estill co. You have got all the kinks worked out at the right time!
Congrats Estill Co.
Estill had 424 Rushing Yards
Powell vandalized EC property the night before the game, this drove the Engineers to physically beat the Pirates. PC is an overrated team. Estill made plenty of mistakes in this game and still won with ease.
The most impressive thing that I saw at the game was the kicker. He is just so little to be kicking that big. That really hurt us. What a great weapon to have. Congrats
blitz43 Wrote:The most impressive thing that I saw at the game was the kicker. He is just so little to be kicking that big. That really hurt us. What a great weapon to have. Congrats

i think his record is around 60 YD's maybe more if i'm not mistaking
Congrats Estill.
How far can he kick it from just a 2 yd start, like on a field goal? He kicked it real deep with a 10 yd start.
blitz43 Wrote:How far can he kick it from just a 2 yd start, like on a field goal? He kicked it real deep with a 10 yd start.

i'm not sure, i think they only start on the 10.
blitz43 Wrote:How far can he kick it from just a 2 yd start, like on a field goal? He kicked it real deep with a 10 yd start.

He's probably good for 9/10 from 45 and in, and probably 6 or 7 from 50 or farther, has made 55 a few times I believe
Lucky13 Wrote:He's probably good for 9/10 from 45 and in, and probably 6 or 7 from 50 or farther, has made 55 a few times I believe

WOW, thats impressive!
jumpshooter Wrote:Powell vandalized EC property the night before the game, this drove the Engineers to physically beat the Pirates. PC is an overrated team. Estill made plenty of mistakes in this game and still won with ease.

2nd time they have done that this year.They vandalized who?Lewis County's bus earlier this year.Says alot about the character of their players.
Quote:2nd time they have done that this year.They vandalized who?Lewis County's bus earlier this year.Says alot about the character of their players

Just for your information there was only one football player invovled in the vandalism, and the whole team was very upset with him. So dont judge our whole team, we have some really good guys on our team.

You have to remember, he was also hurt in this game, he took a hit to the leg early in the game and still kicked 6 of 7 kickoffs for touchbacks. And his record for a field goal is 57 yards!
Pages: 1 2