Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co 55 McCreary Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blowout as expected...

Once again no Davenport. Next week he will be back in action. They just wanted to rest him and not take a chance of getting him hurt against 2 very bad teams.
Congrats Bobcats!

McCreary Central 0 0 0 0 0

Bell Co. 35 14 0 6 55

Scoring summary:
BC--Bryan Thacker 85 kickoff return (John Dudley Hilton kick); BC--Thacker 35 pass from Ben Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Jonathan Polly 77 run (Hilton kick); BC--Corey Oslonian 34 pass from Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Hilton 53 run (Hilton kick); BC--Hilton 6 pass from Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Taylor Mills 48 run (Hilton kick); BC--Polly 20 run (run failed).
Records: Bell Co. 9-0, McCreary Central 1-8.
More details: Bryan Thacker returned the opening kickoff 85 yards for a touchdown, and the rout was on at Bell County (9-0).
Jonathan Polly rushed for 142 yards on nine carries with two touchdowns, including a 77-yarder during a 35-point first quarter.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z139Anb5n0
congrats to Bell
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Blowout as expected...

Once again no Davenport. Next week he will be back in action. They just wanted to rest him and not take a chance of getting him hurt against 2 very bad teams.

Congrats to Bell Co they are an excellent team with some great football players. They are definately my #1 pick for the 4 A state championship. Bell Co as always were a class act, the players were very respectful and gracefull in victory and the fans were very curtious as well. It was nice to see old friends as I hope to see you later this year when I return to Log Mountain to watch a playoff game. Maybe I will even get to meet some new friends from BGR. Keep working hard Raiders. Remember, the dictionary is the only place you will ever find that success comes before work! Go Get'em Men!

Now, with that being said BellCoBobcats can you not find a........well..........lets say more respectful way of putting that? The way you say it is a little harsh to say the least. Now I am not saying that you are right or wrong I am just saying there are better ways of putting it such as "weaker" just wanted to throw that out there! Good luck to you guys over the next 6 weeks!
Congrats Bell Co.
Obviously the dogs were called off at half time.
Congrats Bell.
Congrats Bell County
Westside Wrote:Obviously the dogs were called off at half time.

Yeah, otherwise they would have been criticized for running up the score.
So why didn't McCreary's Tyson Williams play? I've heard from Raiders fans that he is the best llinebacker in the region. It seems like he was unavailable a lot this season. I guess he was injured, will he be okay for basketball--must be serious. I hope he'll be okay for hoops.
sorry about that houseofpain believe me he doesn't speak for anybody here at bell county you did the best you could with what you had i can't believe you don't have more kids coming out to play with that big of a school good luck next year