Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 91 - David School 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know David School is bad, but 6 points?
who had the 6??? that is the craziest thing ive ever heard 91 to 6??
Wow.....
Wonder what Blake Stumbo is averaging per game now....
Sounds like some tough full court pressure.
That's really sad
Who had the 6 points?
:boosign:
That is pathetic. Sounds to me like Shelby Valley's coach has zero class. Why do you have to beat someone that badly? Why embarass a bunch of kids like that?
There is no exuse for a score like this...Booher should have let the freshmen start this game and let his varsity boys sit in the stands
"valley_06" Wrote:There is no exuse for a score like this...Booher should have let the freshmen start this game and let his varsity boys sit in the stands

I agree with you. This is totally inexcusable. Talk about lack of sportsmanship.
Maybe Booher knows he cant beat many teams at all this year. So the ones he can beat badly on the court he is to make himself look like a better coach or something. Anyone know how long the starters played this game?
The sad thing is that they have already played David Sch. once this year so they knew what to expect. SV showed no class, IMO
I just hope when the school my son plays for plays David, they take it easy on them by NOT playing the starters or the ones who usually play alot in games now. I think they should just play the people who gets very little playing time against the better playing schools in the area. I think it would be better if they did that and people on here wonder why they didnt get beat by 70 or 80 points like everyone else is beating them. I would rather people on here say his school didnt play good, than show how big of a$$es they could be by beating them as bad as they could.
Come on coach, you should hide your face in the sand.....what comes around goes around, you time will come babyboy you can bet on it
It's had to feel bad for David School when their players get on here and brag about how many points they're averaging per game....

I've said this before and I'll say it again...If I were a player at the David School I'd rather a team try all game against me then roll over and play dead...I'd be so embarrassed to watch a team come out and not try hard against me and know it's becuase I sucked so bad...
Booher has no class, i went to Belfry when he was there. You dont play weaker teams like that, you should still respect them enough to keep the score reasonable, come on...
The only thing I'll maybe say shame on him for is scoring the 91 which I don't know how long the starters stayed in and etc., but the fact that David only scored 6 points means nothing in this blowout game because it's their fault they couldn't break double digits....As a coach I would never let the other team score reguardless of how much I'm ahead...You never tell your players to not play defense...And the 6 points is what's making this score sound so awful....I understand that you don't HAVE to score points on David School but allowing only 6 points to any team is awesome....
If I was Valley I would be ashamed.
Heard they pressed the entire first quarter:boosign:
Wow! Oh well I guess.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Come on coach, you should hide your face in the sand.....what comes around goes around, you time will come babyboy you can bet on it
The sad part is, it cant go back on him some day. The rumor mill is he is going to be gone before the season is out. I guess he had to get payback by beating David like he did TWICE as a payback for the spanking he got last year in the state tourney. I just hope sometime in this really weak schedule they play this year that he gets what is coming to him BEFORE he steps down.
Like I said in another thread...I am glad that Belfry did not schedule them.
"alfus21" Wrote:It's had to feel bad for David School when their players get on here and brag about how many points they're averaging per game....

I've said this before and I'll say it again...If I were a player at the David School I'd rather a team try all game against me then roll over and play dead...I'd be so embarrassed to watch a team come out and not try hard against me and know it's becuase I sucked so bad...

I agree with alfus here..

and what i can't understand, is how you can only score six points... That just blows my mind.. I've seen pickup games where people are playing 3 on 1 and the 1 player still score more than six..

I mean unless David would just pass it straight to SV, then I don't see how they couldn't have scored more than six..

Can anyone get the shot percentage, and rebounding numbers from this game.. or does anyone even keep them?
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Like I said in another thread...I am glad that Belfry did not schedule them.

I would imagine you are glad....Shelby Valley, East Ridge, and Pikeville wouldn't have scheduled them if they didn't have to....
There is one funny thing that could happen after seeing the score.................................... David has a shot of winning a game in the All A according to the drawings I seen of it. Valley has to play BL who already beat them once. So, as bad as Valley tried to make David look. They could win a game in the All A where Valley might get beat out the first round.....
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:So, as bad as Valley tried to make David look

I think David School does a fine job of making themselves look bad..Other teams don't have to try...
well the way i look at it is Booher has absolutley 0 class to him and it has shown while he has been in the 15th region...The only reason he had success last year was b/c he had Coach Rowes group of boys...Now that those kids are gone where is Valley going no where...This is sad to see and IMO i would b embaressed to b apart of that team, school, and admisitration...
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Like I said in another thread...I am glad that Belfry did not schedule them.
I wish you all would have scheduled valley.....
I think it is funny that people get on here and pass judgement on Coach Booher and SV when they didn't even see the game. How many of you actually watched the game? Go to the khsaa website and check out some scores for David this season. East Ridge beat them earlier in the season by 84 points. Sometimes things like this are hard to avoid. I'm sure Coach Booher didn't sit in the locker room and tell his team that they needed to win by more than 84 in case seeding comes down to a point differential tiebreaker. Gimme a break people...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5