Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Middlesboro 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be rooting for the local team. :Cheerlead "Go Jackets"

Yellowjackets get this home game, that turns out - correct me if I am wrong but decides District 8 / Region 4, First seed. THat means the winner of this game gets to host 4 Home games during the play offs.

game 1 - Host 4 seed
game 2 - Hosts winner of round 1 game of 2 vs 3
game 3 - Hosts as District 8 1st seed, even year rule
game 4 - Hosts as Region 4 winner, even year rule

Am I correct ?

Any who, hope Middlesboro can pull off a shocker, but I seriously doubt it, tho home field, might sway a close game. Hope there is a large crowd in attendance.

You can listen to it online "Listen Here"

Good Luck Yellowjackets
Corbin by 16.
Corbin-35
Middlesboro-14
I think Middlesboro can make this a good game at home but the Redhounds should still win by more than a TD!

Corbin - 28

Middlesboro - 17
Corbin-42
M'boro-14
Chase Roark has a broken finger.

Would love to see the Boro pull it off but I doubt they can even at home.

Corbin by 2-3 TD's.
Middlesboro 28

Corbin 27
Corbin 33-6.
Corbin by 20:Cheerlead
Would love to see the jackets win district ... probably last good shot for a few years with the new district next year... With that said I say corbin by 14
Corbin by 3 TDs
Corbin is somewhat "overrated" IMO. The real only decent win was GRC and they are not a very good team either.

I say M'boro will have a shot if they play good football and play as a team. Corbin does not have a team to overwhelm anyone. If the Boro play with the energy they did against Clay they will be fine.
Corbin by 32, the boro is struggling
Corbin by 14.
Middlesboro
Middlesboro can for sure play with em , Our defense can be really tough when everyone plays with heart and emotion but more often than not they just seem to quit , lose focus or whatever it is when they fall behind but I don't think the Seniors will let that happen Friday night.

We've yet to put a complete game together If we can play defense like we did against L.C.C. and offense like we did against Clay County will could have a few more wins.

I think Friday night will be our 1st complete game of the season.

Middlesboro 34

Corbin 26
Im pullin for the boro, but... Corbin takes it 26-20
Love to see Coach Fraizer get it rolling wiht a win
Hounds win this one Corbin's two headed monster in the backfield to much but Roark and the Jackets keep it close. Hounds 34-24