Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green vs Warren Central 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is for the district championship. Warren Central beat Bowling Green 18-10 last year (although the Purples still won the district). Warren Central is definately playing their best football right now. The Purples have had a couple of "off nights" the last couple of games but after last year I think they will be more than ready for this one. Should be a great game. I will certainly get there early. I think the Purples defense and special teams will win another one for the team. BG-24-14.
Bowling Green in a pretty good one.

BG-32
WC-21
Bowling Green will dominate this one. I say BG by 4 or more td's.
Tough game to win going to WC, but I believe that BG is just too good this season. Purples by 8
Give me Bowling Green 24-7. Game has the potential to be closer, but I'm just not certain Central can do enough offensively to help their defense out. That's where Bowling Green makes their living, by forcing you to go three and out, punt, take over on the 50 or better. If Central can avoid that, they've got a shot.

I don't see the BG by 4 TDs prediction being close, but you never know. The Purples have the potential to turn on you sometimes, and just explode.
Bowling Green.
[quote=DragonFire]Give me Bowling Green 24-7. Game has the potential to be closer, but I'm just not certain Central can do enough offensively to help their defense out. That's where Bowling Green makes their living, by forcing you to go three and out, punt, take over on the 50 or better. If Central can avoid that, they've got a shot.

I don't see the BG by 4 TDs prediction being close, but you never know. The Purples have the potential to turn on you sometimes, and just explode.[/QUOTE]

Or just implode. (lol)
In all seriousness, are you that "un"-confident? I certainly think Warren Central has a shot, but I can't imagine thinking that they won't be ready. It's one thing to be lackadaisical against Grayson County when you expect to win, and Doss when you KNOW you're going to win, but against a team that is arguably your biggest rival, that beat you the previous year, in a district championship game?

I'll tell you though, there is one player on Bowling Green that is exploding right now - Hunter Neveras. It's a bitter pill for Greenwood Gator fans to see just how well he is playing at Bowling Green. He leads the team in rushing, receiving, and scoring.
Bowling Green 28-7.
DragonFire Wrote:In all seriousness, are you that "un"-confident? I certainly think Warren Central has a shot, but I can't imagine thinking that they won't be ready. It's one thing to be lackadaisical against Grayson County when you expect to win, and Doss when you KNOW you're going to win, but against a team that is arguably your biggest rival, that beat you the previous year, in a district championship game?

I'll tell you though, there is one player on Bowling Green that is exploding right now - Hunter Neveras. It's a bitter pill for Greenwood Gator fans to see just how well he is playing at Bowling Green. He leads the team in rushing, receiving, and scoring.

Hunter has been a hugh asset for the Purples this year but Brandon Green is the most dangerous player on the team. He's been sidelined since the 1st quarter of the Owensboro game. He is back at 100% and I think he will be the difference in the game. I don't know what his 40 is but man is that kid fast.
I'm pretty confident about the game but I've missed 3 games in the last 18 years and get a little nervous for the big games.