Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vinny Zollo committs to WKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zollo To WKU
[INDENT]Western continues it's roll. Congrats to Vinny. GREAT kid on and off the court and in the classroom. Western has put together a great class for 2011.[/INDENT]
Congrats Zollo. Wasnt he going to come to UK back when Gillispie was here?
Congrats to Mr. Zollo!
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Zollo. Wasnt he going to come to UK back when Gillispie was here?

He was being recruited by BG, but was not able to formally commit at the time.
Great pickup for the Hilltoppers!!! They are well on their way to their rightful place as number 2 in the state!! I hope the Hilltoppers keep getting these solid recruits and I am so happy for Zollo to get this opportunity.
Grats and GL to Zollo:Clap::Thumbs:
Vinny's stats for last year were 19 points a game and 11 boards. Great stats considering they also have Stenzel, Rogers, and Purvis to share the ball with.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Great pickup for the Hilltoppers!!! They are well on their way to their rightful place as number 2 in the state!! I hope the Hilltoppers keep getting these solid recruits and I am so happy for Zollo to get this opportunity.

Man cmon... they will never be 2nd best
dore20 Wrote:Man cmon... they will never be 2nd best

Western's recuiting class for 2011 is in the top 15. This is from the CJ:

Western Kentucky University's six-man Class of 2011 is being lauded by analysts.

The Hilltoppers had Derrick Gordon committed and the past two weeks added Deng Leek, Nigel Snipes, George Fant, Cezar Guerrero and Vinny Zollo.

"Ken McDonald and his staff deserve a raise for a job well done," Hoop Scoop editor Clark Francis wrote on his website about the class. He added the "class has a little bit of everything."

Francis has the class ranked at No. 14 in his newest rankings. He still has Kentucky No. 1 and Louisville No. 2, followed by St. John's, Duke and Arkansas.
Congrats Zollo!
This is a perfect fit for him. He is a very solid player
9-POINT Wrote:This is a perfect fit for him. He is a very solid player

He is a super great kid on and off the court. Western got a jewell when they got Vinny.
Vinny is good player and better kid,This is a very good get for Western..