Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Lexington Christian 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins and locks up the # 1 spot in district 5.

I give LCA the nod because of playing at home in a close game 32 to 27.
i'll go with Fairview on this due to momentum, but still a close game.
Fairview sends a message this week by stomping LCA and dominating the line of scrimmage. Brewer has a big game but coach Nathan Mcpeek has to open up the playbook a little and take a few shots down to field
LCA 31
Fairview 28
Game is won by the leg of LCA's kicker, he is very good.
LCA by 7.
I am taking Fairview. I think the pull off the upset.
I'll take LCA at home.
Eagle4life! Wrote:Fairview sends a message this week by stomping LCA and dominating the line of scrimmage. Brewer has a big game but coach Nathan Mcpeek has to open up the playbook a little and take a few shots down to field

Fairview has already sent a message. That they will do anything to win games. That includes.....apparently.....illegal activity from what I hear.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Fairview has already sent a message. That they will do anything to win games. That includes.....apparently.....illegal activity from what I hear.

Cmon now they are helping less fortunate kids!
I'll take Fairview in OT by 6.
Fairview will struggle, but South Huntington will keep it close.
LCA repeats last years 41-16 playoff winning score
Fairview by 14pts
ill take fairview in this one
LCA kicker wins this
LCA wins despite the Jackson 5.
I think the Eagles could actually win this game this season especially if it was at home on the road not so sure.
They are both the Eagles, now we will see who went out and got the best class of players. I believe Fairview will win by 3 tds. LCA has NO "O" and I really don't think they will score unless maybe a FG. Raceland should have beat them but like a lot of games this year to many mistakes.
I'll bet you everything I own that the Eagles win this game. You up for it?
Fairview by 14 this should be a good game to watch.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Fairview has already sent a message. That they will do anything to win games. That includes.....apparently.....illegal activity from what I hear.

Gets old man get off the crying. Fairview and Russell people weren't saying anything like you Raceland fans when half the team from Raceland was from Greenup County. Nobody has done anything wrong we got a kid from Mayfield here at Russell that helps, you guys got the freshman linebacker from Russell. All schools get kids and that's how it goes in the world of sports today. Sad yes I agree but kids move places all the time now. Good luck to all teams, but let's give credit where credit is due. You still have to coach and mesh the team together not just all on talent. You as Raceland fans should know that since you know football.
russellpride Wrote:Gets old man get off the crying. Fairview and Russell people weren't saying anything like you Raceland fans when half the team from Raceland was from Greenup County. Nobody has done anything wrong we got a kid from Mayfield here at Russell that helps, you guys got the freshman linebacker from Russell. All schools get kids and that's how it goes in the world of sports today. Sad yes I agree but kids move places all the time now. Good luck to all teams, but let's give credit where credit is due. You still have to coach and mesh the team together not just all on talent. You as Raceland fans should know that since you know football.

You aren't very smart are you? Our whole team is from Greenup County. Yes.....you did get a kid from mayfield.....Did your coaches or superintendent drive to mayfield campus and get him? nooooo. We got several kids from Russell. Did our coaches and superintendent offer them Hud housing? noooo. Spare me the pysho babble bullcrap about how all schools get kids! All schools don't up and get 6 african american kids from huntington.....well.....except Fairview.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You aren't very smart are you? Our whole team is from Greenup County. Yes.....you did get a kid from mayfield.....Did your coaches or superintendent drive to mayfield campus and get him? nooooo. We got several kids from Russell. Did our coaches and superintendent offer them Hud housing? noooo. Spare me the pysho babble bullcrap about how all schools get kids! All schools don't up and get 6 african american kids from huntington.....well.....except Fairview.

Oh my bad I forgot I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Get over yourself buddy!
Sour grapes most Raceland fans are happy area teams are doing well. I guess you aren't one of them. Good luck to the Red Devils against your Rams and good luck to Fairview against LCA hope you get a district championship like most people in the Ashland area want to see.
russellpride Wrote:Sour grapes most Raceland fans are happy area teams are doing well. I guess you aren't one of them. Good luck to the Red Devils against your Rams and good luck to Fairview against LCA hope you get a district championship like most people in the Ashland area want to see.

Thats right jack!!!! We are only happy when we are doing well. Why on earth would we concern ourselves with anybody else?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You aren't very smart are you? Our whole team is from Greenup County. Yes.....you did get a kid from mayfield.....Did your coaches or superintendent drive to mayfield campus and get him? nooooo. We got several kids from Russell. Did our coaches and superintendent offer them Hud housing? noooo. Spare me the pysho babble bullcrap about how all schools get kids! All schools don't up and get 6 african american kids from huntington.....well.....except Fairview.
why does it matter that they are african american?
and if you wanna talk about going and getting talent lets talk about the johannsen kid from europe Raceland had a few years back
Eagle4life! Wrote:why does it matter that they are african american?

Leave it to somebody from Westwood to play the race card. it doesn't matter what race, religion, creed, tribe, family, cubscouts, brownie troop, they are. It's the fact that 5 to six show up out of nowhere, and have questionable addresses. I wonder how the admin at Huntington high feels about the sudden transfers of some of thier best athletes?
Eagle4life! Wrote:and if you wanna talk about going and getting talent lets talk about the johannsen kid from europe Raceland had a few years back

That was purely by chance. Nobody new he was a was a football player. When I was a senior we got a Swedish volleyball player and didn't have a volleyball team. i suppose we could have put her on the football team.....she was bigger than Johannsen. You are grasping at straws here. If we get 6 or 7 studs from Ironton and put them in the apartments right beside the highschool.....then you can complain.
Man it is suppose to be sunny all day with 0 chance of stupidity. Hows that for the weather report.
Pages: 1 2