Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Jessamine @ Boyle County 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game seems to be a hot topic.

I'll say we beat the other Jessamine 49-7 and we hold the vaunted East Jessamine rushing attack to under 150 yards.

YOU WILL NOT RUN THE BALL ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit::ChairHit:

:ChairHit:
I agree you just dont run the ball on Boyles D.it aint gonna happen.that being said ill take Boyle 45 to 7.from the way Lex cath moved the ball on Easts D it could be worse.:Thumbs:
Time for the big dogs to play. 5 > 63 :biggrin:
Can't disagree with you about Boyle winning. IMO East will get more than 150 rushing yards. And the Lamar Dawson and Zack Templin matchup more than likely won't happen that often. Templin is bigger and stronger and Dawson is faster,more athletic, and able to shed blocks, it will depend were they meet on the field, in the trenches or in the open field. But I'm sure all the Boyle Co. fans think that he can beat anyone, including OL in the trenches. I might be wrong maybe he can. All this is my opinion as is your reply's. Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boyle wins by 5 TDs
joejoe Wrote:Can't disagree with you about Boyle winning. IMO East will get more than 150 rushing yards. And the Lamar Dawson and Zack Templin matchup more than likely won't happen that often. Templin is bigger and stronger and Dawson is faster,more athletic, and able to shed blocks, it will depend were they meet on the field, in the trenches or in the open field. But I'm sure all the Boyle Co. fans think that he can beat anyone, including OL in the trenches. I might be wrong maybe he can. All this is my opinion as is your reply's. Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!

If East gets more than a 150 yds rushing on our STARTING DEFENSE ill eat my key board.just how big of an ol boy is templin any how? Dawsons about 6 foot 3 235 lbs.what posistion does templin play?:biggrin:
Jack Lambert Wrote:If East gets more than a 150 yds rushing on our STARTING DEFENSE ill eat my key board.just how big of an ol boy is templin any how? Dawsons about 6 foot 3 235 lbs.what posistion does templin play?:biggrin:

He is 6'5" 290lbs. and plays RT.
I have personally been looking forward to this game for the entire season. I know boys on both sides of the field and especially can't wait to see Templin and Thielemann hit each other in the trenches. I have not seen either of them get pushed back by anyone this year. This ones gonna get good. Boyle 31 EJ 17 in a grind it out hard hitting game.
joejoe Wrote:He is 6'5" 290lbs. and plays RT.

If he plays RT, i agree him and Dawson wont have many encounters.were did East get these big boys i dont remember them having anymore than averege size last year?even if East jess whole offensive line is that big there still not gonna run the ball with any success against Boyles D.
Jack Lambert Wrote:If he plays RT, i agree him and Dawson wont have many encounters.were did East get these big boys i dont remember them having anymore than averege size last year?even if East jess whole offensive line is that big there still not gonna run the ball with any success against Boyles D.

I don't know. I thought they looked pretty big last year compared to us. Of course that could have just been all of the mud making them look so much bigger. Bigger doesn't always mean better either. No worries from me.
Boyle County
Boyle County's defense too much for East-J to handle.
Jack Lambert Wrote:If East gets more than a 150 yds rushing on our STARTING DEFENSE ill eat my key board.just how big of an ol boy is templin any how? Dawsons about 6 foot 3 235 lbs.what posistion does templin play?:biggrin:

Get your salt and pepper shakers ready
Boyles defense is giving up an averege of 48 rushing yards per game this season thru 8 games.so im not worried about getting my salt and pepper ready.East will not run the ball with any success friday night,and im talking about against our starting defense.not against our second or third string at the end of the game.:ChairHit:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyles defense is giving up an averege of 48 rushing yards per game this season thru 8 games.so im not worried about getting my salt and pepper ready.East will not run the ball with any success friday night,and im talking about against our starting defense.not against our second or third string at the end of the game.:ChairHit:

So far we've learned that Dawson wants no part of #63, EJ will rush for 375+ Friday night and EJ doesn't have a competent coaching staff. Am I missing anything?
I look for Boyle again with their sticky D and running attack,wins this one going away.
Boyle wins easily. I dont think Jessamine can run on Dawson and boyle's D.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyles defense is giving up an averege of 48 rushing yards per game this season thru 8 games.so im not worried about getting my salt and pepper ready.East will not run the ball with any success friday night,and im talking about against our starting defense.not against our second or third string at the end of the game.:ChairHit:

What game this season has Boyle pulled their starters? And I'm talking about actually pulling them, not 2 or 3 mins. left in 4th. I know most of them were in the whole game against West, Lafayette, and Lex Cath.
joejoe Wrote:What game this season has Boyle pulled their starters? And I'm talking about actually pulling them, not 2 or 3 mins. left in 4th. I know most of them were in the whole game against West, Lafayette, and Lex Cath.

They did the Mercer game.

Lex Cath, I saw some of the defensive secondary still in through most of the game but the Defensive Line and much of the LB corps was the younger guys. If I recall the same was true with Corbin. :Thumbs:
joejoe Wrote:What game this season has Boyle pulled their starters? And I'm talking about actually pulling them, not 2 or 3 mins. left in 4th. I know most of them were in the whole game against West, Lafayette, and Lex Cath.

Look joejoe,Boyle will be far enough ahead by the start of the second half to pull thier starters when ever they want to.when they pull them is up to coach french.my statement was East would not run the ball on the starting defense,the yards they get against the subs dont count.im sure Easts 1st team offense can run on our jv,and freshman.once again they will not have a 150 yds rushing on the starting D.theyll be lucky if they get 75 yds.you just dont run the ball on Boyle county.you should know that as many times as East has played Boyle.i dont mean to sound so cocky,but if you know any thing about Boyle you should know what kind of defense they will bring to the field friday night.they have one of the best defenses in the state every year.
Boyle Co. 52-8.
Last season when these two teams met Boyle won 48-0 while allowing only 56 total yards of offense to East Jessamine. There is no way you go gaining 56 yards to gaining 375+ in only a year, especially against Boyle's D.
MSU Eagle Wrote:Last season when these two teams met Boyle won 48-0 while allowing only 56 total yards of offense to East Jessamine. There is no way you go gaining 56 yards to gaining 375+ in only a year, especially against Boyle's D.

One of the best linemen in the state, one of the best O Line in the state, one of the best RB in the state. One of the best rushing team in the state.
joejoe Wrote:One of the best linemen in the state, one of the best O Line in the state, one of the best RB in the state. One of the best rushing team in the state.

All of whom, unless they transferred in this season, played last year.

Last year, Boyle game up an average of 63 rushing yards per game all season.

This season, Boyle is giving up an average of 46 yards per game.

So what's the big difference is still the question. :popcorn:
Hatz Wrote:All of whom, unless they transferred in this season, played last year.

Last year, Boyle game up an average of 63 rushing yards per game all season.

This season, Boyle is giving up an average of 46 yards per game.

So what's the big difference is still the question. :popcorn:

They have two starters from last years OL and the RB was a Soph. I'm coming to Boyle for this game and since a win is not going to happen, I woulod like to see them move the ball some. You all may be right, though I hope you are wrong, East might not run the ball well against them. But I can still hope.
joejoe Wrote:They have two starters from last years OL and the RB was a Soph. I'm coming to Boyle for this game and since a win is not going to happen, I woulod like to see them move the ball some. You all may be right, though I hope you are wrong, East might not run the ball well against them. But I can still hope.

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things." Andy Dufrane Shawshank Redemption :Thumbs:
joejoe Wrote:One of the best linemen in the state, one of the best O Line in the state, one of the best RB in the state. One of the best rushing team in the state.

all against one of the best defenses in the state. I agree, it should be a good matchup.
joejoe Wrote:They have two starters from last years OL and the RB was a Soph. I'm coming to Boyle for this game and since a win is not going to happen, I woulod like to see them move the ball some. You all may be right, though I hope you are wrong, East might not run the ball well against them. But I can still hope.

Good luck. I hope East makes you proud on Friday night. I admire your loyalty.:Thumbs:
Boyle easily. Nobody can get a yard against the Rebel defense.
Who is at QB this week for the Rebels? Will that have any impact on the game?
Pages: 1 2