Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern @ Rockcastle Co. 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will win?
Southwestern and it could get ugly! I hope Rock can keep it close, but I just don't know. Pulaski killed Rock and SW hung with them, that scares me.
Like to see Rock pull the upset, but doubt it will happen. As others said might get ugly is a greater possiability.

Good Luck Rock
SWHS by 3 TD'S
SW by 20.
I hope that the Rockcastle boys can hang with SW. It will depend on their attitudes during the game and if they can keep the turnovers/penalties down. It seems to me that they are a little bit better than they were against Pulaski and have begun to season a bit in the last three games. The coaches have plugged a few new kids in which allows more kids to go only one way. I think I saw seven coming out and going in between offensive and defensive stands the other night against Knox Central which is considerable compared to only two or three coming off the sidelines earlier in the year.
SWHS will look to bounce back strong after an heart-breaking loss to PC.
Southwestern 35-14
SW - 32
Rock - 14
Sw 21 Rock 14
Warriors by 21.
ROCK wins and here is why

SW is coming off a heartbreaker and Rock is coming off a easy win. SW wont be fired up because this game means nothing to them.
I'm taking Rock @ home.
If Sw can bounce back against Rock they could be a tuff out in the playoffs.
Warriors will have no problem with this especially since they will be looking to get a big win since their heartbreaker to Pulaski!!

Southwestern - 35

Rockcastle Co. - 10
former Wrote:ROCK wins and here is why

SW is coming off a heartbreaker and Rock is coming off a easy win. SW wont be fired up because this game means nothing to them.

You just keep thinking that brother.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:You just keep thinking that brother.

I agree with ya there! No way the Warriors lose this game!
Rockastle Co. 27-25.
Southwestern has two really good backs. Dustin Powell & Cody Mote both have over 650 rushing yards a each. Southwestern also has a good passing game with the combo of QB Zack Turpin and WR Alan Williams. In order for rock to win they will have to have to play there best defencive game they have played all season. If the rockets can pass the ball a little to open up the running game along with geting some stops on D. they have a good shot at winning. This is a must win for rocket to try to keep there record above .500. I perdect a close one Rock 33 SW 28
SW
The numbers don't add up well for Rock. I'll take SW 42-20.