Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonburg at Johnson Central 1-25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos gonna win this won?
Prestonsburg.............but I look for it to be a fairly close game.
Johnson Central by 10+. If they can put a game together they will be dangerous. They have a lot of weapons.
And Prestonsburg doesn't? If you look at their roster their is ONE player that isn't on that team that was apart of their district championship team last year... that, if i'm not mistaken, dethroned the almighty Shelby Valley Wildcats.
Cats in a good one.
Almost too close to call, but I'll go with JC by a small margin.
It is hard to win at JC but I think the Cats are finally putting it together and they have as many weapons as any team in the 15th. Cats by 6.
I'll take Johnson Central at Home.
Prestonsburg has a ton of weapons also if they are clicking on all cylinders they will give every more then what they want...
Prestonsburg
Ill take the blackcats in close one..Blackcats by 3.
P-burg in a close one. If it goes into OT I'd say JC will win but who knows.
i am going with p-burg ina close one
Prestonsburg by 7, in a game that isn't as close as the score indicates.
It depends on what type of game JC's McCarty is going to play. If he is going to get the "TEAM" involved then JC by 10, if he isn't and going to try to beat PBurg by himself then Prestonsburg by 3.
Prestonsburg in a close one.
even with me saying JC in the shirt contest Pburg is from my favorite the 58th district so i will say pburg by 5 70-65.
Im going to have to say the cats I mean they with a 30 point blow out over bl so i think they can pulll it off
Prestonsburg I hope wins this one. It would be a HUGE victory for the cats and not to mention a big momentum builder for them. Things haven't been looking too good for them lately, but they have had a week off from action and plenty of time to prepare for the Golden Eagles and the rest of the 15th they have left to play. I say P-burg by 4.
Before I leave to my weekly pickup game I just want to tell my Blackcats GOOD LUCK!