Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What has happened to LC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tolsa 59
LC 48

What has happened to this team? I know they have good players? Did they lose soem to injuries or what?
They've lost a couple of players from the team.
Its just like i have said before they have one of the toughest schedule in the area, they lost to the #7 ranked team in WVA(5-1), the game was closer than the score showed and the officals played a big part in this game. In the 1st half we had near 16 fouls to there 4, and in the 2nd half they called 6 on them to start the half off and then they got the rest of the calls from there on out.
Why do people make excuses?

Is Tolsa a new school?
Why do you make a post like that then ask if Tolsia is a New School?
I'd never heard of them.

I've noticed tha some ppl on this site always want to complan about ref's when they are team gets beat.
Yea that may be the case but who influences the game the most is the officals, and every game I have been to this year has been horrible even the win over Paintsville.
I know I dont like the way the call our blackcat games but geez enough already.
we all know who live in Law. Co. that going to Tolsia is like walking to the gallows but we still go there and play. Its a huge rivalry between these schools every year, the fans love it and it usually doesn't get too out of hand.( although I am still trying to figure out why a boy student would wear a "girl"cow costume with all the equipment necessary for a milkingRolleyes ?)The student sections were great on both sides except for the usual few you get at any game.I do have one question though since I don't know how w.va. assigns their refs, if anyone knows please tell me. The ones we had reffing the game last night had a kid graduate last year who played on tolsias team and lived a couple miles from the school , do they get assigned at random or is it the schools job to hire them in w.va.?:thanks:
"FIREMAN" Wrote:I know I dont like the way the call our blackcat games but geez enough already.

No disrespect to you or anyone else on here, but I support my home team first and then all others fro EKY, and I have a right to express my feeling about all aspects of the game, and yea most of them are at the officals. They have been so horrible this year its unreal. Should LC have won every game this year, probably not, should they have more that 4 wins yes, has the officals played apart in determining the out come of our games, yes in more ways than one, its hard for a team to play when one trip its this and one trip its that, so yea it takes the boys out of the game, no the officals do shoot the ball or defend but they can determine alot.
I heard LC had a couple of players kicked off the team.