Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 18 Phelps 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Way to go Tigers!
congrats to Paintsville
Congrats Tigers!!! Now, get ready for Pikeville!
Get ready for Pikeville? For a beat down.......
Congrats Tigers.
This was a big win for the Tigers. They were forced to go with a freshman QB in the second half, leading 6-0 when he came into the game. O-line had two freshmen starting for coach Kinner. Congrats.
Paintsville's QB Caldwell was thrown out during the Phelp's game, and will not be allowed to play against Pikeville.
Congrats Paintsville
Old School Wrote:Paintsville's QB Caldwell was thrown out during the Phelp's game, and will not be allowed to play against Pikeville.
Hate to hear this, especially since it will also be Senior Night. Who came in and played QB after Caldwell was ejected?
Pupaw Wrote:Hate to hear this, especially since it will also be Senior Night. Who came in and played QB after Caldwell was ejected?

I just happened to turn the radio on while this was going on, and then changed stations, so I not sure who replaced Caldwell. It is a shame that he will not be able to play on Senior Night.
Gratz Paintsville

:Cheerlead
Glad to see the Tigers get a win!! Congrats Paintsville!
Was it plumley for the qb spot?
Congrats Paintsville!
Actually guys it was FR - Mark Fannin. Kid stepped in and did a preety good job.
OffTheHook Wrote:Actually guys it was FR - Mark Fannin. Kid stepped in and did a preety good job.

Congrats to Mark. He is a great kid.
congrats to pville..nice win for the tigers
I think I can speak for ALL fans, coaches, and players from BOTH teams, the refs were absolutely HORRIBLE. Had they have had the game under control from the opening kick-off, Caldwell nor the player from Phelps would have got ejected. Instead of a football game, it was more like an "Anything Goes, Battle Royal". I hope that Jesse Ray and Jason sent the game film in to the KHSAA, cause none of the officials from friday night deserve to ref another game.
Redneck Wrote:I think I can speak for ALL fans, coaches, and players from BOTH teams, the refs were absolutely HORRIBLE. Had they have had the game under control from the opening kick-off, Caldwell nor the player from Phelps would have got ejected. Instead of a football game, it was more like an "Anything Goes, Battle Royal". I hope that Jesse Ray and Jason sent the game film in to the KHSAA, cause none of the officials from friday night deserve to ref another game.
Two Words:

Joey Dotson.