Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JJ Jude breaks State Record tonight with 583 yards rushing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Only 6 yards from the State Record!!! Go get it son!!
Jude shouldn't have even played in the 2nd half... JC was up 42-7 at halftime and he had over 300 yards then.

No need in padding the stats.
No need to risk an injury to your top rb. Get him out of the game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Jude shouldn't have even played in the 2nd half... JC was up 42-7 at halftime and he had over 300 yards then.

Thats how they did against us as well. We pulled our starters out up 35-6 and they kept theirs in the whole game.

Dangerous way of getting him hurt, but on the other hand he wants that State record.

I like Jude alot so this will be a great accomplishment for the young man!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Jude shouldn't have even played in the 2nd half... JC was up 42-7 at halftime and he had over 300 yards then.

thats what Matewan did a couple years ago with the Mccoy kid when they played Burch, he had like 700yrds rushing, and supposed to be most in the nation
583 yards on the night. BREAKS STATE RECORD!!!
Congrats to Jude... Mods combine the 2 threads.
Congrats to Mr. Jude!
congrats to Jude
what was the final score?
Congrats. :notworthy
Triple J had a season in one night
Congrats Mr Jude!
If they won by more then 4 or 5 td's, the coach should be ashamed for keeping this kid out there. Great for the kid and all, but it is the coaches job to make the right decision.
Congrats J.J. Jude on the state record. You have to love it when a local boy gets a state record. Keep up the hard work

Exactly. JC will get the reputation of having no class with stunts like this.:flush:
Was told that Jude's last carry of the game went for a 60+ yard touchdown, but it was called back.

:yikes:
jetpilot Wrote:Exactly. JC will get the reputation of having no class with stunts like this.:flush:
Dont you have a town to run somewhere?:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Dont you have a town to run somewhere?:eyeroll:

Great to see you back!:notworthy
Like I said in the thread about the game. I heard the coach on the radio say that JJ had two 80 yard runs called back. WOW!!!

Congrats to the young man!!!
Now he gets to break a few state wrestling records!
WOW! Congrats to JJ Jude. Good to see a mountain boy put one in the record books!
One more thought about this subject......

Woodford County is without a doubt, the best wrestling team/school/program in Kentucky. Nobody can aruge that, with the amount of team state titles and individual champions they have. But everybody knows, Matney also created a state wrestling power when he was at Sheldon Clark. And he has continued that at JC. In my opinion, JC is about 2 years away from winning a team state title. (YES, I KNOW THIS A FOOTBALL FORUM/THREAD) But to watch a Matney coached wrestler against a Woodford County wrestler is a epic.

Just thought I would mention this.

I agree 110%. No Need in doing that> i can see opening the half with the starters then if you go down and make a quick score then put your jv in. Its one of those situations in running the score up and which happen to you last year and you complained about it.

But Congrads to JJ Jude he is a real nice athlete and shows it.
great job!
583 with two 80 yarders called back...that is just sick.
Congrats JJ Jude!
Congrats to JJ. This isn't anything like what Matewan did. Matewan ran up the score against a team with 13 players. If you knew the rivalry between Matney and WC you might understand. It crosses over from wrestling. But i think its a nice gift to the young man that has worked so hard. Hats off to Jude you deserve it.
Congrats Jude.Fastest back I've seen all season.
Hey guys if any coach that has a kid that can get a State Record he will let him! Matney was subing in the third series with 5 min to go in the first quarter. Woodford is a 5A school. Woodford was keying on Jude and he earned every yard.

Let's congraulate JJ on on super job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6