Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co. 21 Southwestern 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
congrats to PC
Tough Ugly Game, could have went either way. Congrats Pulaski, District Champs and #1 seed for playoffs.
What a great game. It's too bad someone had to lose.
Southwestern should have won, they had three turnovers and shot themselves in the foot again, like last years District title.
Pig Jones Wrote:Southwestern should have won, they had three turnovers and shot themselves in the foot again, like last years District title.

Didn't Pulaski have the ball 3 times inside the 10 that they didn't score on also? Sounds like a mistake-filled game both ways. Emotional rivalries turn out that way a lot.
2 inside the 10, if sw doesnt turnover the ball inside the 10 before the half it's 21 to 7 or if they don't fumble in thier own territory before half, it's 14 to 7. However that wasn't the case it would have been huge if swhs was up at half.
Wow closer than I thought this might be
Sounded like a good one, grats PC.
This game was everything everyone thought it would be and more. The emotions ran high all night long for both teams. There was a tremendous amount of Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalties thrown both ways. But once again SWHS' offensive coordinator blows it again with 1 and goal from the 6 yard line he thinks we need to throw the ball...guess what 4 incompletions but I dont guess we can win them all. You played on helluva football game Warriors you have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about lets move on and prepare for Rockcastle next week....and as for PC, well...well see ya again in about a month.
I had to work tonight and it made me so mad!! I caught the last 7 minutes of the game and it was pretty intense with Pulaski making it to the SW 1 yd line and then SW made a defensive stand as well as Pulaski shot their selves in the foot by getting an offsides penalty! Then SW drove all the way down the field and had a TD but the receiver dropped the ball! GREAT GAME!! Congrats Maroons!TongueirateSho
the is game could have been lopsided either way, if both teams didn't choke at times. Pualski won because of turnover margin.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Wow closer than I thought this might be

:Thumbs: