Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 47 Betsy Layne 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sit down and have some crow.
Betsy Layne improves more and more every season, but they are still a ways from competing with Pikeville.

Congrats Panthers!
congrats to Pikeville
Not a ballgame.

BL 31 carries for 78 yards against Pikeville starters
Pikeville 25 rushes for 400 yards for the game
BL starters score with a minute left on Pikeville's subs

:flame:
A truckload of crow in this one. Although I really did want to see BL do it.
Congrats Pikeville on another district championship.
BL might of had a chance if they didnt run the same plays....UPGRADE the playbook
I believe someone is in need of a avatar change :biggrin:
congrets Pikeville
BL has never competed with the Panthers and they never will......BL is winning off of pure talent this year.....plus everyone they have played in the district this season has been down... Congrats Pikeville and Keep up the Good work BL im still rooting for ya
Congrats Pikeville! Bobcats keep your heads up!!!!
Congrats to my Panthers. Tuff early season schedule is making a difference now.
On what many have considered down years for Pikeville football, they continue to rule the district !

Congrats to Coach and his staff.
:Thumbs:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Congrats to my Panthers. Tuff early season schedule is making a difference now.

Proud of my son Chase Hall and the Panther Team!:1:
Good Game Panthers!!! Way to take care of buisness!!!
Pikeville 47 Betsy Layne 20
Betsy Layne 0 0 6 14 20
Pikeville 7 14 26 0 47
Scoring summary:
P--Taylor Ratliff 15 pass from Randy Maynard (Zack Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Maynard 80 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Chase Hall 31 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Maynard 69 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Ross McCoy 44 run (Burgy-Vanhoose kick); P--Hall 29 run (kick failed); B--Dylan Maldonado 5 pass from Nathan Martin (pass failed); P--Ratliff 52 run (kick failed); B--Casey Adkins 51 run (pass failed); B--Korel Jarrell 1 run (Jarrell pass from Dylon Hamilton).
Records: Betsy Layne 5-3, Pikeville 5-3.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z12WZ5SNQc
Congrats Pikeville
excyter21 Wrote::Thumbs:

Proud of my son Chase Hall and the Panther Team!:1:

Correct me if I'm wrong but 85 yards rushing and two touchdowns for the freshman.
Tough one bobcats .... Don't let one tough game, ruin , what , has been a great season so far ..... I personally challenge you to suck it up and win the next two and get that single season school victory record ..... Fans , back ur coaches and players , it's one game , win or lose one game ( reg. season game that is ) .. does not a season make .... on another note , chase hall u looked great , keep up the good work , good luck to u the rest of the way .. ( I'll root for u , but , never the panthers , lol .... no offense panthers ... ) Coach Parsons , and Coach Collins circle the wagons and get back to work , good luck the rest of the way ......
I thought Betsy Layne played really hard. Like I've said all year long, Betsy Layne has a ton of talent. They've not played anyone with more talent. BL had success moving the ball early. Pikeville made adjustments. Betsy Layne didn't know how. Pikeville put up 26 points in the 3rd quarter. They've still got a lot to play for next week against Allen Central. BL can still take 2nd in the district and host their first ever playoff game. So keep your head up.
The Pikeville offensive line looked really good and opened some great running lanes for the backs. Great win and congrats on winning district again!
jetpilot Wrote:Not a ballgame.

BL 31 carries for 78 yards against Pikeville starters
Pikeville 25 rushes for 400 yards for the game
BL starters score with a minute left on Pikeville's subs

:flame:

OUCH! Congrats Panthers!
Westside Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but 85 yards rushing and two touchdowns for the freshman.

TV said 5 carries for 95yds. and 2 TD's.

On the 31 yd. TD run, he was untouched, great speed from the freshman.

He also had another TD run for 20+.
congrats great d-fense never would have thought, great game by the hole off. and def. for the Panthers. The line for the Panthers was great u guys rock. Is there a chance we could meet again in playoffs?

Bobcats lets reload and get ready for the Rebels, lets finish strong.
Recznik Wrote:congrats great d-fense never would have thought, great game by the hole off. and def. for the Panthers. The line for the Panthers was great u guys rock. Is there a chance we could meet again in playoffs?

Chance? Yes

Probable? No
Good game all around. Pikeville's line was just too strong.
I like your P Recznik LOL
Pikeville line pushed the Bobcats all over the field! Bobcats keep your heads up and get ready for AC.
Recznik Wrote:congrats great d-fense never would have thought, great game by the hole off. and def. for the Panthers. The line for the Panthers was great u guys rock. Is there a chance we could meet again in playoffs?

:rockon::Clap::Thumbs:
LeftBeaverAAU Wrote:TV said 5 carries for 95yds. and 2 TD's.

On the 31 yd. TD run, he was untouched, great speed from the freshman.

He also had another TD run for 20+.

:popcorn::notworthy
Pages: 1 2