Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 70 Madison Southern 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much as the score says all BC from opening kickoff.
Sometimes obvious wins are still good wins. You still have to play, and Bell County took care of business.
All you can say about this game is good win.

Cory Davenport didn't play tonight due to some type of minor injury. Rumor was is nothing was wrong just wanted a reason to sit him this game. Said he might not play next week either. Smart move, no sense of him getting hurt this week or next week against bad teams. Resting him before the Harlan Co game. :biggrin:

John Dudley had around 170 yards rushing tonight as he led the way. Ben Madon had 2 long rushing TD's as well.
congrats to Bell
this game was a BLOW OUT. congradulations bell county
Made the mistake of going to this game I should of just stayed home. I think it was 42-7 at the half? I don't think even with Luke Stocker Mad South could have kept this game close.
Bell Co. 70 Madison Southern 7
Madison Southern 7 0 0 0 0
Bell Co. 36 26 8 0 70
Scoring summary:
B--John Hilton 32 run (Hilton kick); B--Cody Davenport 29 pass from Ben Madon (Hilton kick); B--Madon 58 run (Hilton kick); B--Ryan Collett 40 run (Justin Patterson pass from Bryan Thacker); M--Chris Roberts 3 run (Ethan Lake kick); B--Madon 11 run (Hilton kick); B--Jonathan Polly 10 run (kick failed); B--Taylor Mills 9 run (kick failed); B--Hilton 5 run (Hilton kick); B--Collett 10 run (Hilton kick); B--Corey Oslonian 1 run (Jeffrey Saylor pass from Oslonian).
Records: Madison Southern 1-7, Bell Co. 8-0.
More details: John Hilton ran for 157 yards and two touchdowns on 11 carries in host Bell County̢۪s rout of Madison Southern. Ben Madon and Ryan Collett both also had a pair of TD runs for the Bobcats (8-0).

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z12WaClFCU
Congrats Bell County
Intimidator Wrote:Made the mistake of going to this game I should of just stayed home. I think it was 42-7 at the half? I don't think even with Luke Stocker Mad South could have kept this game close.

62-7 at half. Bell just scored 8 in the second half.
Beat down. Congrats Bell.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:62-7 at half. Bell just scored 8 in the second half.

Just think it was 62-7 at halftime without Cory Davenport playing....:yikes:
Just wondering Bell fans whats your opinion of this game? Two weeks ago you claimed Corbin was classless for beating a team 71-6, but now the tables have turned and Bell shows their own classless actions. Why isn't there any Bell fans in this forum talking of their classless coach? I'm sure Bell subbed down just as Corbin did against Knott, however they let the young guys play.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Just wondering Bell fans whats your opinion of this game? Two weeks ago you claimed Corbin was classless for beating a team 71-6, but now the tables have turned and Bell shows their own classless actions. Why isn't there any Bell fans in this forum talking of their classless coach? I'm sure Bell subbed down just as Corbin did against Knott, however they let the young guys play.

Well, Bell Co only scored 1 TD after halftime... Heck like I said we did it wthout Cory Davenport playing.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Well, Bell Co only scored 1 TD after halftime... Heck like I said we did it wthout Cory Davenport playing.

Heck corbin did it without Matthew Taylor or Brady Foley carrying the ball. Not once did the two starting RB's get a carry against Knott. I understand when you sub down and your 2nd and 3rd team score. IMO that's not running the score up, it's giving a chance to your younger guys to get some varsity action. Same with Bell game this week I don't look at it as running up the score if your 2nd or 3rd stringers are scoring. You cant tell them to go in there and play half speed. I just thought it was a little hypocritical to post one way one week and then change the next. Not saying it was you either who did it, but it was some bell fans.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Heck corbin did it without Matthew Taylor or Brady Foley carrying the ball. Not once did the two starting RB's get a carry against Knott. I understand when you sub down and your 2nd and 3rd team score. IMO that's not running the score up, it's giving a chance to your younger guys to get some varsity action. Same with Bell game this week I don't look at it as running up the score if your 2nd or 3rd stringers are scoring. You cant tell them to go in there and play half speed. I just thought it was a little hypocritical to post one way one week and then change the next. Not saying it was you either who did it, but it was some bell fans.

You don't get it, Bell was subbing from the start of the game. Not 1 play was the complete starting Off. on the field. So sing your cry baby song some where else.:biggrin:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Just wondering Bell fans whats your opinion of this game? Two weeks ago you claimed Corbin was classless for beating a team 71-6, but now the tables have turned and Bell shows their own classless actions. Why isn't there any Bell fans in this forum talking of their classless coach? I'm sure Bell subbed down just as Corbin did against Knott, however they let the young guys play.

Corbin:please:Compare something to Boyle or a team that means something. Corbin!!:please::lmao::lmao::lmao:
kmba32 Wrote:Corbin:please:Compare something to Boyle or a team that means something. Corbin!!:please::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not sure what this is suppose to mean, but not one Corbin fan has said anything about this game. We tend to mind our own business...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Heck corbin did it without Matthew Taylor or Brady Foley carrying the ball. Not once did the two starting RB's get a carry against Knott. I understand when you sub down and your 2nd and 3rd team score. IMO that's not running the score up, it's giving a chance to your younger guys to get some varsity action. Same with Bell game this week I don't look at it as running up the score if your 2nd or 3rd stringers are scoring. You cant tell them to go in there and play half speed. I just thought it was a little hypocritical to post one way one week and then change the next. Not saying it was you either who did it, but it was some bell fans.

Thats good. Bell would light Corbins world up this year if they played us. Bell was up 42-6 against a GREAT Johnson Central team before we started subbing against them with abut 8 min left in the game.

You started it so us Bell fans arent going to back down. You hijacked our thread. :dontthink
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thats good. Bell would light Corbins world up this year if they played us. Bell was up 42-6 against a GREAT Johnson Central team before we started subbing against them with abut 8 min left in the game.

You started it so us Bell fans arent going to back down. You hijacked our thread. :dontthink

Thats good. Still no answer for my question. You call one coach classless, however you fail to mention when your own classless coach does the same. It's always the same with Bell Co. fans, you ask a legitimate question and they hide behind other questions and arguements. I never said anything negative about your team only positive.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Not sure what this is suppose to mean, but not one Corbin fan has said anything about this game. We tend to mind our own business...

You didn't in this matter:biggrin:
SEKYFAN Wrote:Not sure what this is suppose to mean, but not one Corbin fan has said anything about this game. We tend to mind our own business...

It means don't compare Bell to Corbin duh!:lmao:
kmba32 Wrote:You don't get it, Bell was subbing from the start of the game. Not 1 play was the complete starting Off. on the field. So sing your cry baby song some where else.:biggrin:

What exactly am I not getting? Maybe you're not getting it, becuase you failed to read my post and answer my question.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:What exactly am I not getting? Maybe you're not getting it, becuase you failed to read my post and answer my question.

:wtf1:
:beerwez:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Thats good. Still no answer for my question. You call one coach classless, however you fail to mention when your own classless coach does the same. It's always the same with Bell Co. fans, you ask a legitimate question and they hide behind other questions and arguements. I never said anything negative about your team only positive.

Maybe our classless coach could had and should had beat Green Co, Madison Central, Madison Southern, and Rockcastle Co all 100-0 if he wanted to this year.

Our classless coach will become the WINNINGEST coach in the State of Kentucky this year.
MS Bell

First Downs 7 20

Total Yards 131 554

Rushes-Yards 18-10 53-512

Passing Yards 121 42

Comp-Att-Int 9-21-3 2-2-0

Punts-Avg. 5-27.8 0-0.0

Fumbles-Lost 0-0 1-0

Penalties-Yards 1-5 3-15

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING — MS: Wes Proctor 3-16, Devon Johnson 5-15, Tyler Hagan 3-1, Phil Green 1-1, Casey Dionne 1-(-5), Chris Roberts 5-(-18); BELL: John Dudley Hilton 11-157, Ryan Collett 7-104, Ben Madon 2-69, Taylor Mills 11-65, Jonathan Polly 5-42, Corey Lee 5-23, Brandon Ayers 4-17, Jeffrey Saylor 3-14, Corey Oslonian 2-11, D.J. Warwick 1-6, Shane Lawson 1-4.

PASSING — MS: Roberts 8-20-3-105, Johnson 1-1-0-16; BELL: Madon 2-2-0-42.

RECEIVING — MS: Ethan Lake 4-56, Brett Sipple 2-57, Dionne 2-12, Roberts 1-16; BELL: Cody Davenport 1-29, Tyler Green 1-13.
LWC Wrote:Sometimes obvious wins are still good wins. You still have to play, and Bell County took care of business.

Well said!! Congrats Bell!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Maybe our classless coach could had and should had beat Green Co, Madison Central, Madison Southern, and Rockcastle Co all 100-0 if he wanted to this year.

Our classless coach will become the WINNINGEST coach in the State of Kentucky this year.

:Thumbs::beerwez:
Good game Bell!
Get ready for the Cubs on Oct 29th
Zaga and 360 are confirmed guests!!!