Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hoover Buccaneers Football vs. Vestavia Hills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mountain transplant here in alabama, Hoover and Vestavia, thats football you dont see up home. no offense to the mountain teams
Who?
I would love to see the top Ky. teams play Hoover. Teams like Trinity.
14-0 Hoover @ half.
I thought this was a Kentucky High School forum?
Benchwarmer Wrote:I thought this was a Kentucky High School forum?
Techinically you are correct, sorry.:moon:....JK
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Techinically you are correct, sorry.:moon:....JK

Do what?:moon:
Benchwarmer Wrote:Do what?:moon:
I am just kidding, relax......
I'm all for some good Hoover updates... Two-a-Days was a good show... at least the first season.
i think the final was 35-7 hoover. was tight 14-7 until the last 3 minutes of the game. almost 15000 fans tonight
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I would love to see the top Ky. teams play Hoover. Teams like Trinity.

trinity and st x and male and highlands are good programs, imo some of the best in the nation but being here in b-ham and seeing Hoover play the top teams from around the nation year in and year out, they are good real good. love my kentucky football but they couldnt beat hoover. they have taken high school football to the next level.
southbound Wrote:trinity and st x and male and highlands are good programs, imo some of the best in the nation but being here in b-ham and seeing Hoover play the top teams from around the nation year in and year out, they are good real good. love my kentucky football but they couldnt beat hoover. they have taken high school football to the next level.

Yeah, any team can if they can recruit D1 talent year in and year out.

Wink
southbound Wrote:trinity and st x and male and highlands are good programs, imo some of the best in the nation but being here in b-ham and seeing Hoover play the top teams from around the nation year in and year out, they are good real good. love my kentucky football but they couldnt beat hoover. they have taken high school football to the next level.
Isn't Hoover the program whose coach had to leave a few years back because it was learned that he was leading a double life, with two sets of families (wives, kids)? Yep, it sounds like that guy took it to the "next level" alright. :biggrin:
yes same team, hes gone, but their championships keep coming. and they are on a different level than 99% of the high school teams out there.