Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: His Airness: Kobe Bryant top-10 guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Michael Jordan helped the Chicago Bulls win six championships.

Jordan
But Jordan told USA Today his success offensively may have been greater under today's NBA rules.

"It's less physical and the rules have changed, obviously," said Jordan, who was promoting NBA 2K11 video game. "Based on these rules, if I had to play with my style of play, I'm pretty sure I would have fouled out or I would have been at the free throw line pretty often and I could have scored 100 points."

Jordan averaged 30.1 points and 6.2 rebounds a game in his 15-year career.

Comparisons are often drawn between Jordan and Lakers guard Kobe Bryant, who won his fifth title last season. Where does Jordan think Bryant stacks up with the greats of the game?

"It's so hard to say," Jordan told the newspaper. "I think he is always going to be within the conversations of some of the greatest players who've played by the time he is finished. Where does he rank among those, if you are talking about positions? If you are talking about guards, I would say he has got to be in the top 10."
Top 10, behind Shaq of course Big Grin

Kobe Update: Kobe shot an amazing 2-10 against the Sacramento Kings this week.. Luckily LA pulled out the W by a not so easy 3 points.
Demarcus Cousins shot a good 4-10.. 1-2 from the 3 point line.
There is no hope for ballers.
He is a blind hater.
I wonder if you can go a whole week without saying something negative about Kobe.
It's impossible...
At least he is trying to play in the preseason instead of sitting out games like the Heat superstars, who according to you aren't going to drop a game.

BTW....
4-10 is not good for a center
It's better than Kobe which was my point..

And 1-2 from the 3 point line isn't good for a center I assume? :|
Ballers Wrote:It's better than Kobe which was my point..

And 1-2 from the 3 point line isn't good for a center I assume? :|

No, because centers shouldn't be shooting 3's.
And I promise he won't hit very many 3's if he plays for a good coach.

**officially retiring from NBA related threads until the season starts and it matters because you can't argue with Ballers. He simply doesn't have enough respect for other people's opinions to make these threads enjoyable**
Great compliment coming from the greatest ever.