Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best freshman team in the state?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard is one of the best in my opinion. They are 12-3 this season. They lost by 2 to a JV team out of Summerville, SC. They started the season 3-3 and recently defeated South Floyd back to back times. They won by 2 at SF and by 15 at Hazard. They have won 9 str8. What's everyone else's opinion?:theman:
i would have to say that hazard is the best freshmen team to. but they dont have nothing on the team before them with 23-7. with presley at point and josh combs at the 2 guard and trey jolly at 3, lucas campbell at the 4 and also at the 5 man bart teague rotates with sheldon.
I agree bryant8 that hazard does have a very good basketball team.
hazard has one of the top freshman teams in the mountains
i think south floyd has the best freshmen team when hazzard played them at south floyd they only beat them by one or two with most of sf players or not allowed to play so i dont think they are any where near the best
"RPL" Wrote:i would have to say that hazard is the best freshmen team to. but they dont have nothing on the team before them with 23-7. with presley at point and josh combs at the 2 guard and trey jolly at 3, lucas campbell at the 4 and also at the 5 man bart teague rotates with sheldon.

Dont forget about adam gilley who was the three man.......literally lol
"rambo" Wrote:i think south floyd has the best freshmen team when hazzard played them at south floyd they only beat them by one or two with most of sf players or not allowed to play so i dont think they are any where near the best

South floyd.............garbo
thats right south floyd
johnson central would have been one of the best if not the best but all of their players from last years 8th grade team went their own directions
i have to agree sf is garbo. your right they only beat them by 2 at home the other day, but when they played them at hazard they beat them by 15 without one of their starting guards and had sf down by 23 until they took the starters out, and thats without michael campbell, :flame: Confusederved:
Michael Campbell- excellent athlete. Watched him play last year at the Right Beaver Classic.
why isent cambell playing
well i would say if SF hadnt lost 8+ players from last years 18-2 team then they couldnt have been stopped but they lost alot of players to transfers and some that just didnt want to play but next year i have heard that most of the players r comming back.....
michael campbell dosent play for the freshman team because he starts for the varsity team.
"Barney_fife" Wrote:well i would say if SF hadnt lost 8+ players from last years 18-2 team then they couldnt have been stopped but they lost alot of players to transfers and some that just didnt want to play but next year i have heard that most of the players r comming back.....
you talk as if sf has nothing well the only loss that really hurt them was the loss of chad patrick the rest really did not hurt the team by leaving even though i would like to have seen some of them stay
"Barney_fife" Wrote:well i would say if SF hadnt lost 8+ players from last years 18-2 team then they couldnt have been stopped but they lost alot of players to transfers and some that just didnt want to play but next year i have heard that most of the players r comming back.....

I thought SFMS had more than 2 losses last season.
2 not counting state turnm losses:Skull03:
Quote:I thought SFMS had more than 2 losses last season.

i didnt count the 2 losses @ the State Tournement....
there where also two other turnm losses one in right beaver classic and one in shag cambell