Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC's Lendale White to enter NFL draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is your guys opinions on this i believe this is a good choice he should be a 1st round pick but it would definately raise his stock to stay another year
:yesno:
It's a good choice. With Leinart and Bush leaving next season, he might hurt his stock by having more pressure on his shoulders and not performing up to par.
He should be picked early in the draft.. he's very good... so I think it was a good choice by him
he should stay for another year and his stock will raise higher. he was tough against Texas all game.
Very good RB. Definately a 1st rounder
"Tomcat68" Wrote:It's a good choice. With Leinart and Bush leaving next season, he might hurt his stock by having more pressure on his shoulders and not performing up to par.

Yeah I agree Tomcat.
yeh but the reason he is tough in the nat. champiosnhip is bc the defense was tryin to stop the past two heisman winners(leinart, bush) thus opening up big runs for lendale...

with huge graduation losses, if white had stayed another yr, defenses would have locked in and stopped him for probably a sub-par season...white is not a reggie bush that can score everytime he touches the ball...

white is good, but better bc of the talent level around him...

for him to leave now while his stock is high from the nat championship game performance was a good decsison in my book...
Good move and I think he will go in the first round
mtnfootball White is tough. there is a reason he set records
White will be an above average pro player.
1st rounder
white will make an impact next year as a rookie and i really think white will be a real good player in the furture...
i think it was a great choice for him
i htink he will be average
Wish him the best of luck.....