Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CatsPause 2010-11 16th region rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Rowan
2. Boyd
3. East
4. Ashland
5. West
6. Menifee
7. Fleming
8. Fairview
9. Morgan
10.Lewis

PLAYERS
1.Kristin Perry sen West
2.Tierra Hamiltion sen Rowan
3.Lakota Burge sen East
4. Kayla Day jun Fairview
5. Courtney Moore jun Boyd
6. Leeanne Mullins sen Menifee
7. Kaylyn Gambill soph Ashland
8. Tessa Henry sen Morgan Co
9. Kathryn Duff jun Rowan
!0. Kelcie Chaney sen Boyd
Where's Russell ?
709 Red Devil Lane...who knows? Do you think they should be in the top ten?
West could definitely be a darkhorse with Perry if she gets some support. Rowan should be favored though. Boyd is very solid and has the most experienced team. East and Ashland have the solid programs that keep them in the hunt every year, even though they were both hit hard by graduation. Watch out for the Lady Comets !
ncis Wrote:1. Rowan
2. Boyd
3. East
4. Ashland
5. West
6. Menifee
7. Fleming
8. Fairview
9. Morgan
10.Lewis

PLAYERS
1.Kristin Perry sen West
2.Tierra Hamiltion sen Rowan
3.Lakota Burge sen East
4. Kayla Day jun Fairview
5. Courtney Moore jun Boyd
6. Leeanne Mullins sen Menifee
7. Kaylyn Gambill soph Ashland
8. Tessa Henry sen Morgan Co
9. Kathryn Duff jun Rowan
!0. Kelcie Chaney sen Boyd

Is there anyway I could get you to post the 12th region girls and boys Cats Pause rankings?
12th region girls
Fothergill s. western
Pittman cayce county
Coffman cayce county
Lawrence Rockcastle county
Bowlin Wayne County
Young Danville
Smith Garrard County
Coffee Somerset
Mountjoy Danville

Rockcastle c
Cayce C
Southwestern
Garrad C
Somerset
Danville
Lincoln
Boyle
Mercer
Monticillo
ncis Wrote:12th region girls
Fothergill s. western
Pittman cayce county
Coffman cayce county
Lawrence Rockcastle county
Bowlin Wayne County
Young Danville
Smith Garrard County
Coffee Somerset
Mountjoy Danville

Rockcastle c
Cayce C
Southwestern
Garrad C
Somerset
Danville
Lincoln
Boyle
Mercer
Monticillo

One glaring admission from the top players list, wouldn't you say? About a 6'2 kid from Rockcastle County that will most likely be Miss basketball in 2011?
I'm a little surprised not to see Farris from Ashland and Jones from Greenup not on the list. Both of these girls were all district players last year and Farris was pivotal in Ashland doing well in the regional tourney.
Leisure Larry Wrote:I'm a little surprised not to see Farris from Ashland and Jones from Greenup not on the list. Both of these girls were all district players last year and Farris was pivotal in Ashland doing well in the regional tourney.

Farris is a fantastic athlete, but I'm not sure she is a top 10 BASKETBALL player. I would venture to say that a lot of people have never seen Greenup play...I saw them this summer and I was impressed by the Grizzle kid. Plays hard, pretty skilled.
HD28 Wrote:One glaring admission from the top players list, wouldn't you say? About a 6'2 kid from Rockcastle County that will most likely be Miss basketball in 2011?

Yeah and she is the #1 ranked player in the 12th Region in the Cat's Pause Yearbook! Looks like someone managed to overlook that.
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah and she is the #1 ranked player in the 12th Region in the Cat's Pause Yearbook! Looks like someone managed to overlook that.

Am i misssing something,,,who are we talking about?