Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Strength Shoes???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wondering if there was anyone out there that uses these? I have just started out with them and the video that came with them I did the excersies the first 2 weeks and I really didn't feel like I was getting any results.. My legs weren't sore and my legs didn't feel stressed or even feel like they got the full work out.. Of course it takes time before you see results, but I play basketball and run a lot.. So I decided to take my own way out.. I ran a mile in the strength shoes Sunday, and I could barely walk all day yesterday.. As a matter of fact, I am still sore today.. My goal is to gain a few inches on the vert and a quicker sprint..

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Shoes? Are you killersneakers in disguise? :lmao: j/k
Ah c'mon LWC, how are you going to put me down like that LOL.
I know people are viewing this, so why don't someone please help me here.. I'm really serious about this and basketball and running I am very passionate about..

This is a sports forum so there has to be someone that has experience in getting a better vertical and faster sprint.. Workouts that will definitley show success with the shoes, or without the shoes?? Come on peeps..
Unfortunatley I still hear crickets..
My wife has used them and not noticed any significant improvement in tone of stamina.
How long has she used them? Was she able to increase her vertical leap or increase her sprint?
In the strength shoes I ran 3 quarters of a mile yesterday night, walked 400 meters.. Did some plyometrics and I'm not all that sore today.. So I don't think the work out did what it was supposed to do.. The only thing I have been able to tell that actually gave my muscles a vigorous work out was to run the mile at full pace as hard as I could with the shoes on..
I used them a few years ago. They were definitely working for me. I t was the most miserable thing my legs have ever done.
^What kind of work out did you do with yours?