Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 30 Pulaski County 22 (JV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was one of the best JV football games I have seen. PC took a late 14-8 lead in the 1st half but it was all SW in the 2nd. The Warriors start the Backyard Brawl off 1-0 hopefully we can finish the week 3-0.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:This was one of the best JV football games I have seen. PC took a late 14-8 lead in the 1st half but it was all SW in the 2nd. The Warriors start the Backyard Brawl off 1-0 hopefully we can finish the week 3-0.

Again, there is only ONE backyard brawl that is between WVU and Pitt.
BigEastZebra Wrote:Again, there is only ONE backyard brawl that is between WVU and Pitt.

:please: Yeah yeah yeah we get it the "Backyard Brawl" is Pitt and WVU...pretty sure not more than a handful of people in Kentucky care!!!

BTW I don't think I would keep bringing up the "Backyard Brawl" if I was a Mountaineer fan seeing how Pitt leads the series by a 61-38-3 margin!!! Can you even give a name to a rivalry game if one team is getting smoked by the other one that bad all-time?

Back to the "Pulaski County Backyard Brawl (JV Version)"

Congrats SW!!! Any stats available from game, I know plenty of kids on both sides.
Jumper Dad Wrote::please: Yeah yeah yeah we get it the "Backyard Brawl" is Pitt and WVU...pretty sure not more than a handful of people in Kentucky care!!!

BTW I don't think I would keep bringing up the "Backyard Brawl" if I was a Mountaineer fan seeing how Pitt leads the series by a 61-38-3 margin!!! Can you even give a name to a rivalry game if one team is getting smoked by the other one that bad all-time?

Congrats SW!!! Any stats available from game, I know plenty of kids on both sides.

No sir I dont have any stats. Devin Griffith had a ton of yards and I think 3 TDs.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:No sir I dont have any stats. Devin Griffith had a ton of yards and I think 3 TDs.
He's a great kid, went to church with me. I hated it when he changed schools in middle school. I think Devin is one of the best young players in the County.
I heard that Pulaski and somerset where going to play a jv game this Monday.
Jumper Dad Wrote:He's a great kid, went to church with me. I hated it when he changed schools in middle school. I think Devin is one of the best young players in the County.
Yes I will agree is probably the best player in the county at the moment.
I assume you mean freshman.
Jumper Dad Wrote::please: Yeah yeah yeah we get it the "Backyard Brawl" is Pitt and WVU...pretty sure not more than a handful of people in Kentucky care!!!

Seriously no one cares what the original Backyard Brawl is, and honestly the only reason people are interested in that rivalry anyways is because the fans almost kill each other every time they play. At least PC and SW practice civility.
RoShamBo Wrote:Seriously no one cares what the original Backyard Brawl is, and honestly the only reason people are interested in that rivalry anyways is because the fans almost kill each other every time they play. At least PC and SW practice civility.
:lmao: Some do at least!
did the freshman play last night?