Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 38 Paintsville 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
way to go bill mike.. paintsville 31 harlan 23 with not alot of time left.. a couple minutes go by and harlan 32 paintsville 31 dang bill mike you will have alot of time outs for the next game.. Confusederved:
But on the other hand Paintsville played a tough hard fought game and they just came up short. And good luck to the Tigers againist KCC.
Congrats Harlan. Very low scorin game.
Yeah it was #4
congrats harlan p-ville is overrated
Are you saying that Paintsville LOST to Harlin?
BMR and Ls lose to a Harlin team who had lost their best player for the season.
sounds like a very nig semi phelps versus harlan (glad the wymt wanted new teams this year, big gate)
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Are you saying that Paintsville LOST to Harlin?
It's hard to believe Doc but yes the #1 team in the region lost to harlan.
Stats?..how the God do for painstville?
lol...what a game....thats one of the lowest scoring games ive ever saw..Paintsville is not as good as everyones putting them out to be
Congrats Green Dragons
Phelps Baby
and the green Dragons all that politicing to get Paintsville into the finals to showcase Slone
and they laid a real egg
Congrats Harlan.
Congrats to Harlan
congrats harlan does ne one know how many slone had?
Congrats Harlan!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Are you saying that Paintsville LOST to Harlin?
Oh , My My My.

I bet the world has just come to an end tonight in Paintsville. This game tells several things:

1. The "legend" in his own mind got outcoached tonight.

2.Get out of the referee friendly confines of "The BillMike Dome" and the basketball world becomes a little more realistic for the Mighty fightin Tigers.

3. Landon Slone is not the greatest thing that has ever come along no matter how sweet the chorus by the "Landonettes" gets sung.

4. Every bar, honkey tonk and liquor store between Hindman and Paintsville sells out of Budweiser. Anheiser-Busch stock soars. BMR and staff take up drinkin.

5.Maybe the loss to the Dawgs was no fluke after all. Paintsville seems to struggle to win when not on their home floor.

6. Maybe , just maybe Paintsville just aint all that and more.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:Oh , My My My.

I bet the world has just come to an end tonight in Paintsville. This game tells several things:

2.Get out of the referee friendly confines of "The BillMike Dome" and the basketball world becomes a little more realistic for the Mighty fightin Tigers.

3. Landon Slone is not the greatest thing that has ever come along no matter how sweet the chorus by the "Landonettes" gets sung.

4. Every bar, honkey tonk and liquor store between Hindman and Paintsville sells out of Budweiser. Anheiser-Busch stock soars. BMR and staff take up drinkin.

5.Maybe the loss to the Dawgs was no fluke after all. Paintsville seems to struggle to win when not on their home floor.

BMR is still a great coach but this is what I think about the bold quote.

Slone is an avg., not real athletic player who is the product of a lot of HYPE.
The game gets physical and he does not get to the line, he can't score
[QUOTE="NEXT"]
Quote:BMR is still a great coach .

And if you doubt that , just ask him.
I would say a lot of teams in the 15th will be reviewing this tape. Believe me I am not a Landonite, but to say he is only an average player is rediculous. He had a bad game, it happens. BMR had a bad game, it happens. Great job by Harlan, they are to be commended for having a game plan to shut the tigers down.
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:congrats harlan does ne one know how many slone had?

"ChillyWilly" Wrote:Oh , My My My.

LOL Good post, I agree with everything you said. Landon "The King" Slone, proved one thing. He is NOT the best player in the region, OMG he had 9 points, thats amazing!Confusederved: Smile
Youth got served. Harlan had a great game plan. Star player out, we'll just hold the ball and not let Paintsville get into any rythem. No matter what BMR told the boys, they couldn't handle it and got frustrated.

But, I betch ya they handle it better next time.
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I would say a lot of teams in the 15th will be reviewing this tape. Believe me I am not a Landonite, but to say he is only an average player is rediculous. He had a bad game, it happens. BMR had a bad game, it happens. Great job by Harlan, they are to be commended for having a game plan to shut the tigers down.
I mostly agree
Guys, to beat pville all you gotta do is put a 6'3 quick man on slone and PUT A FORK IN HIM, HES DONE. Thats what harlan did, played smart and rattle some cages. Any team can do that.

Congrats Harlan..... good def holding pville to such a low score.
yes unbelievable that a team can have an off night, every one of their wins must have been a fluke
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:... Maybe , just maybe Paintsville just aint all that and more.

Or maybe, just maybe Harlan (11-2) is a well-coached, very good team.

Losses do not mean teams are over-rated. It just means they got beat.

you can't judge a team based on a single game, teams had their bad games and their good games. It's funny that if its your team, its ok to have a bad game every now and then, since you realize their all human, but if it's another team, everything is scrutinized
does any body have the full team stats. just wondering how many assists did bundy have. shew, he is fun to watch. got to catch him do a whirlwind of a pass on sports overtime.
Sounds like Paintsville just wasn't prepared for a slow down type of game.
Pages: 1 2