Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mick Foley vs Ric Flair (Last Man Standing) (TNA iMPACT! 2010/10/07)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just incredible
Awesome!!!
This is better than any match I've seen on WWE in years.
I thought Rick Flair retired a long time ago. I remember seeing him on a retirement show.
GuidugliisGuru Wrote:I thought Rick Flair retired a long time ago. I remember seeing him on a retirement show.

Stardust would know for sure, but not only is Flair having a hard time giving up wrestling, but I think he is having financial trouble.
Awesome Match. One of my favorite of the year behind HBK/Taker at WM26 and Angle/Hardy at No Surrender
Westside Wrote:Stardust would know for sure, but not only is Flair having a hard time giving up wrestling, but I think he is having financial trouble.

Three divorces guys. The last one has bankrupted Ric. To answer the question about him being retired, he never retired from in-ring action. I think the poster was talking about the WWE retirement ceremony about five years ago. The next night, Wrestlemania, he wrestled Shawn Michaels. The next weekend, Flair was wrestling in a Ring of Honor show, thus he had never planned to retire.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Awesome Match. One of my favorite of the year behind HBK/Taker at WM26 and Angle/Hardy at No Surrender

Both 25 and 26 HBK/Take matches were incredible. For my money, 25 was better because you really thought that Michaels just may beat UT and break thre streak. In 26, you knew it was only to captilize on WM25, but that HBK was legitimately retiring.
I think Flair's WWE "retirement" was more them than Flair, himself.
worker1 Wrote:I think Flair's WWE "retirement" was more them than Flair, himself.

Exactly, it was the big event at the HOF ceremony and made for a great DVD moment!