Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any Tournaments on schedule at any local lakes yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like know if and when any tournaments are scheduled around the area.
yea i would like to know as well so me and my buddies could go
MidWest Sportsman will be starting April the 8th and having 6 tournaments over the summer at Yatesville Lake. The classic is on Ky Lake in Oct. paying back over $150,000

June 3rd open tournament on Yatesville for a schorlarship fund in memory of David Garnes the kid from Rose Hill that died during basketball practice a couple months ago. This one the payback will be 1st place $3000
when is the sasafrase
dont know
i would like to enter in it
USA BASSIN will start with a tournament on Dewy March 18th
Paintsville Little League is hosting a Tourney this year at Paintsville Lake. Here is the information and contact info. I believe the pay outs are as follows:

1st - $5000
2nd - $3000 or $2000 ????
3rd - $2000 or $1000 ????
[b]Big Fish - ???? Optional[/b]

Mr. McCarty can give you more specifics on this. Everyone is more than welcome and the money will be going to a Great Cause. Little League Baseball !!

Tournament Information
Event Name: Paintsville Little league Open Bass Tournament
Club/Affiliation: Paintsville Little League
Waterbody: Paintsville Lake
Ramp: Paintsville Lake State Park Ramp
Start Date: 4/22/2006 7:00:00 AM
End Date: 4/22/2006 3:00:00 PM
Type: Open Tournament
Number of Boats: 90
Target Species: BLACK BASS
Date Submitted: 12/4/2005 11:08:24 PM Contact Information
Contact Name: Randy McCarty
Contact Email: [email=rkmccarty@tiusa.net]rkmccarty@tiusa.net[/email]
Contact Phone: 606-297-3642
Contact Web Address : www.kdfwr.state.ky.us :link:
Halfstep do you know how much the entry fee is
I believe it is $150.00 a boat.
Yatesville is getting tourney'd out. There are hardly any fish left.. It should be catch and release for a couple of years.. (Unless they decide to stock it - which won't happen).. What's everyone else think?
cornwolf Wrote:Yatesville is getting tourney'd out. There are hardly any fish left.. It should be catch and release for a couple of years.. (Unless they decide to stock it - which won't happen).. What's everyone else think?
How often are they putting on tournaments at yatesville it used to be great last year was the first year I didnt make it down there.
There are tourneys about every weekend for various groups at Yatesville. It's about fished out this year.. Nothing like it used to be.. Oh well..
halfstep Wrote:Paintsville Little League is hosting a Tourney this year at Paintsville Lake. Here is the information and contact info. I believe the pay outs are as follows:

1st - $5000
2nd - $3000 or $2000 ????
3rd - $2000 or $1000 ????
[b]Big Fish - ???? Optional[/b]

Mr. McCarty can give you more specifics on this. Everyone is more than welcome and the money will be going to a Great Cause. Little League Baseball !!

Tournament Information
Event Name: Paintsville Little league Open Bass Tournament
Club/Affiliation: Paintsville Little League
Waterbody: Paintsville Lake
Ramp: Paintsville Lake State Park Ramp
Start Date: 4/22/2006 7:00:00 AM
End Date: 4/22/2006 3:00:00 PM
Type: Open Tournament
Number of Boats: 90
Target Species: BLACK BASS
Date Submitted: 12/4/2005 11:08:24 PM Contact Information
Contact Name: Randy McCarty
Contact Email: [email=rkmccarty@tiusa.net]rkmccarty@tiusa.net[/email]
Contact Phone: 606-297-3642
Contact Web Address : www.kdfwr.state.ky.us :link:

I believe Paintsville Lake will be host to a blue gill tourney at the beginning of June also.
i know yatesville lake has tournaments more than any other local lake. Usually there are a lot of west virginia people in those tournaments though.
i need to hear some too
are they any tourneys that any of you know about at a pay lake
Yatesville lake on the 24th
there is going to be a bis one on the 30th at yatesville $100 per boat
Son i loveeee yatesville lake
you got me
I'm so freaking ready to go fishing!!! I've gotta start getting my boat fixed up! I'm so excited for summer! I LOVE FISHING!!