Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010-2011 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When does the season start?
Not soon enough XD
Couldn't agree more!!!
Last year my son's team, Lexington Catholic, started games Oct. 31 with an event at KBA, the "Halloween Hoopfest." School teams included Hazard and Southwestern among others, and it was the first play for most of them. Also included some AAU clubs from Lex and Lou, in Lex the public middle school league doesn't start till winter so some of the aau-type clubs continue to play thru the fall. I think this is pretty typical scheduling, and most everyone's in full swing by the first few days of November.
kidlexington Wrote:Last year my son's team, Lexington Catholic, started games Oct. 31 with an event at KBA, the "Halloween Hoopfest." School teams included Hazard and Southwestern among others, and it was the first play for most of them. Also included some AAU clubs from Lex and Lou, in Lex the public middle school league doesn't start till winter so some of the aau-type clubs continue to play thru the fall. I think this is pretty typical scheduling, and most everyone's in full swing by the first few days of November.

you are too right Kid Lex.