Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs. Paintsville 10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this one I'm gonna say if the hornets come out fired up like they were against Allen central and get their defense goin they'll win I'll take the hornets in a close one
I will take Phelps by a td.
Phelps can very well win this.
Why not? Imma pick Phelps.
Ye of little faith.

Paintsville by 4 Tds
Panther Thunder Wrote:Ye of little faith.

Paintsville by 4 Tds

You have no idea how bad things are at paintsville right now. Thats why people that know whats been going on with their program aren't to confident that they can beat Phelps.
pville by 4tds maybe more
Superman20 Wrote:You have no idea how bad things are at paintsville right now. Thats why people that know whats been going on with their program aren't to confident that they can beat Phelps.

If they show up like they did against Betsy Layne it could be a blowout for phelps. Im being dead serious. If they play good they will beat Phelps to Death, but that is a big if right now.
Paintsville by 1 td
It's hard telling. This Tiger team has been extremely inconsistent this year. They can play to their potential at times, and then they can just come out and lay an egg. Hopefully the loss to Betsy Layne will motivate them to get it in gear. I'll take Paintsville in a close one on the road.
wounded cats should come out and show some teeth

Tigers by Two TD's
Paintsville by 14.
Tigers by 21
Paintsville by 4+ TDS
i think this will be a close interesting game but i think paintsville will pull away with this one considering there tuff lose last week. Paintsville by 3 td's
No way am I picking Phelps to beat Paintsville.
after painsville getting beat by the bobcats i think theyll come out with a little intensity and fight to them this friday
Tiger Players by12. Ihave to say that under the circumstances I am real worried. Never thought I would say that in this game. Go Blue:please:
Paintsville by 14.
Im saying the ville by alot, Should be a good motivation game for the boys in blue.
Paintsville by 2 tds
Paintsville's got this!!

Paintsville - 35

Phelps - 31
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Tiger Players by12. Ihave to say that under the circumstances I am real worried. Never thought I would say that in this game. Go Blue:please:

Can see where your coming from mr. charlie hustle after last week the Tigers are no lock