Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Clay County 10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clay coming off the big win over PCC, I'll take Clay big.

Clay-48
LCC-12
Clay big, Letcher won't be able to stop their run.
Clay Co. 35-21.
I'm gonna go..

Clay Co. - 28

LCC - 14
Clay Co 48-6
Some are making this game Close. PCC blew LCC out bigtime and Clay beat PCC, Clay should have no trouble with this one.
Clay 55
LCC 8

Long night upcoming for my friends from Letcher.
Clay
Letcher showed they can still put points up. I hope Letcher can pull it out but Noah Reid will prevail and have a big game running the ball.
Clay 45 Letcher 21
I hope Letcher can keep it respectable.
clay 43
letcher 15
Clay is just too quick and strong for the Cougars.

Clay 49
Letcher 14
I'll be rooting for Letcher but Clay should take care of buisness.
Clay by 4 td's
Clay big
Cc 48
lcc 27
Clay Co. by 16.
I'm taking Clay.
But LCC put up A LOT against WC.
They seem to be turning a corner.....
If they don't pick up a win somewhere they could be looking at the playoffs from the stands.
Clay real big.
Clay will have their hands full if they don't have their heads on right.. I say Tigers by 3
Yeah, this won't be very pretty for the Cougars! Clay Co. should have no problems in this one!

Clay Co. - 56

Letcher Co. Central - 14
Clay-54
LCC-20
clay-58 lcc-14
This one will be a little closer than people think. Our defense is going to allow points but I think our offense will put up a few points of their own, no I don't think the Cougars will win this game but I do think they will be a little more respectable than a lot of people are giving them credit.
Clay by 2 or 3 scores
Clay-58
LCC-18
I think Clay will come out flat and the Cougars needing something to salvage a season will come out and play, LCC wins in a slugfest but Johnson takes this team on his back and plays with alot of heart LCC 36 Clay 32.
CC
Clay should win big by at least 4 scores
Pages: 1 2