Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Morgan County 10/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Common opponent was Leslie county. Morgan county defeated Leslie county 48-24, Leslie county defeated Shelby Valley 24-19. Smith for Shelby Valley is a tremendous athlete and returned the opening kickoff against Lawrence county for a touchdown in Shelby Valley's 75-14 loss. Morgan county's leading rusher #12 Joe Holbrook was sidelined with an injury in Morgan's 49-6 loss at Prestonsburg and also for 3 quarters in their previous game vs. West Carter but will return this Friday vs. Shelby valley. Tim Smith(Shelby Valley) and Joe Holbrook(Morgan county) both are in the top of the state in rushing in 2A. Look for a very good football game at Morgan county Friday night. Both teams have athletes that could make a big play late to determine the outcome. Thoughts and predictions:blabbermo:Thumbs:
Morgan Co. wins this one at home!

Morgan Co. - 42

Shelby Valley - 14
Morgan County-42

Shelby Valley-24
I'll say...

Morgan Co. - 35

Shelby Valley - 7
I'll take MC at home by 14
I'll take Morgan Co by 21.
MC by 3 TDs
It's surprising at how far Morgan County has come and how far Valley has dropped over the past year.

I think this will be a good game, but I'll take the Cougars by 12.
SV by 6.
Morgan Co. by 3 TD +. SV has not proven they can compete when they leave the friendly confines of Teco Field and West Liberty is a hard, hard place to leave with a win.
Morgan- 28
Valley-21
morgan should have no trouble with this one. they'll coast..
Morgan- 48
Valley- 21
MC
shelby valley
Valley has Tim Smith. He's the only player that sticks out?
Below Zero Wrote:Valley has Tim Smith. He's the only player that sticks out?

They will call holding in West Liberty so many of Smith's runs will come back. And the Holbrook kid from Morgan is good.
Morgan county has come leaps and bounds over the past few years. Mc-21 SV-0
morgan by 21