Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPNU College Town App on Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know how many people know about this app but I just got it today and its really fun! You can create your own college and build it up, recruit players, and play games against your friends!!!

So if anyone gets this App on their facebook let me know so I can add you!
Ive had it for a few days now
just recently checked it out. Have had no time to put effort into it. Is it one where u gotta get more people to play to make it fun? More points for bringing in new members?
csabo17 Wrote:just recently checked it out. Have had no time to put effort into it. Is it one where u gotta get more people to play to make it fun? More points for bringing in new members?

Yes, exactly, you should add me!
I was thinking about doing it, how does everyone like it so far?
MVP2 Wrote:I was thinking about doing it, how does everyone like it so far?

I think its great you just have to have friends in order continue
Haven't had a chance to try it. But my buddy said it was pretty cool.
I dont have a lot of facebook friends. Its not even under my real name, I just use it for commenting on a few peoples pages.
Does anyone have any trouble with this app. making their computer run slower?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does anyone have any trouble with this app. making their computer run slower?

Yeah thats the one thing I don't like about it!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah thats the one thing I don't like about it!

Same for me.:zzz:
I just started playing last night
LOVE it! I am a level 11 (soon to be 12) and I have only had it for a few days. The Promo codes REALLY help!

ADD me!
What is the promo code?
If anyone wants the Promo Code, they have to add me as a friend on the game, to get it. Sorry, I gotta get something out of it, Big Grin lol
What do the promo codes give ya?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I just started playing last night

Dude is there anyway I can get a bigger copy of your avatar? it is funny as crap!!

Friends started playing this game the other night and they are now addicted. I just do not think that my studying can take another distraction. KSR, BGR, and catspause is more than enough.
Add me and I will give you the promo codes.

PM me and I will give you the Facebook address.
Anyone else have a rather large dinosaur walking around their campus?
HawksRule Wrote:Anyone else have a rather large dinosaur walking around their campus?

Yeah it walks around in the very middle of my campus!
Im almost to lvl 19 on it
CardinalAlum Wrote:Im almost to lvl 19 on it

How?!
leecoukfan Wrote:How?!

I started playing the day it came out and I do work on it lol
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah it walks around in the very middle of my campus!

What is the point in it?
I would really enjoy getting into this. But for some reason, my computer starts freezing. And going very slowly, and taking forever to load. Can someone give me a solution?
HawksRule Wrote:What is the point in it?

I honestly have no idea
MisterPerfect Wrote:I would really enjoy getting into this. But for some reason, my computer starts freezing. And going very slowly, and taking forever to load. Can someone give me a solution?

Well, what Operating System do you have, what Browser are you using, and what is your internet speed?
leecoukfan Wrote:Well, what Operating System do you have, what Browser are you using, and what is your internet speed?

Mozilla Firefox. And the other stuff, I have no clue. LOL
HawksRule Wrote:What is the point in it?

I looked it up and it said its something to do with Halloween..dont really understand why its a dinosaur though.
Pages: 1 2