Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd on probation...and Some fans get banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
south floyd is currently on probation and some fans got banned...but what happend to them sweet innocent bobcats...NOTHING!!
thats a shame
may i add that the betsy layne ball team destroyed the locker room they were in
I think something should be done to BL also. This will hurt SF because the last game the fans that was painted really seemed to be getting the players pumped but now none of them will be there and the only people that will be doin anything now is the cheerleaders.
The Board said that if South Floyd does one more thing wrong there going to quit lettin the fans come to the games. Only the ball players, coaches, and cheerleaders can attend. I think this is stupid considering it wasn't even SFs players that were involved. Betsy Layne's players DESTROYED SF's locker room, and didn't get nothin for it. They busted lights, flooded the floors, busted seats, ****ed everywhere, and through stuff all over the floor. Thats childesh, take your loss and go home!
and lets not forget what side started the fight ...hmmm lemme think o yeah i think it was Betsy layne
This will be monitored very closely. Let's keep this as clean as you can guys. Thanks!
thats horrible....shouldnt the betsy layne fans be questioned or punished??
It Doesn't Matter Who Or What Started The "fight". The Fact Of The Matter Is That Is Was Between The Fans That Were In Attendance At A High School Sporting Event. As Far As I Have Heard It Did Not Involve Any Players From Either School ( Maybe The Players Are Smarter Than We Think ) And It Occured After The Game Was Over. Someone At Sometime Has To Show A Little Restraint, Common Sense, And "CLASS". Evidently There Was Not A Lot Of Either In Abdundance In The Gymnasium That Night. This Was Neither The Time Nor Place To Show A Total Lack Of Respect For The Welfare Of The Other Fans In Attnedance Or The Total Disregard For The Consequences Occured By The School That Would Affect The Young Men On The Basketball Team. There Is No Excuse That Can Be Given For These Actions That Were Taken By These Individuals That Night.
"basketballstar" Wrote:The Board said that if South Floyd does one more thing wrong there going to quit lettin the fans come to the games. Only the ball players, coaches, and cheerleaders can attend. I think this is stupid considering it wasn't even SFs players that were involved. Betsy Layne's players DESTROYED SF's locker room, and didn't get nothin for it. They busted lights, flooded the floors, busted seats, ****ed everywhere, and through stuff all over the floor. Thats childesh, take your loss and go home!
I agree i think bl had just a much part in this has sf did and should recieve the same punishment as sf...
i was there that night and the ball players was not involved ....but gym the question is..if someone came over and pushed u and threw a punch what would u do?? im guessin since u can show so much restraint u would walk away...think about it
"GYM" Wrote:It Doesn't Matter Who Or What Started The "fight". The Fact Of The Matter Is That Is Was Between The Fans That Were In Attendance At A High School Sporting Event. As Far As I Have Heard It Did Not Involve Any Players From Either School ( Maybe The Players Are Smarter Than We Think ) And It Occured After The Game Was Over. Someone At Sometime Has To Show A Little Restraint, Common Sense, And "CLASS". Evidently There Was Not A Lot Of Either In Abdundance In The Gymnasium That Night. This Was Neither The Time Nor Place To Show A Total Lack Of Respect For The Welfare Of The Other Fans In Attnedance Or The Total Disregard For The Consequences Occured By The School That Would Affect The Young Men On The Basketball Team. There Is No Excuse That Can Be Given For These Actions That Were Taken By These Individuals That Night.
i was there that night and im not for sure if anyone of the ball players were involved but i did hear and see a pop bottle fly outta the stands from BL side almost hitting South Floyd's point guard Ryan Johnson...should something have been done ?? YES...3 Former graduates from betsy layne pushed and swung at a Sf fan.. Should the BL fans have got punished?? Yes.....both sides did fight indeed but, there is also a point that where no one can tolerate restraint....yes if some says something to you...brush it off Agreed...If some one pushes and swings at you ....let them hit you?? is that what your tryin to say?? hmm i guess that would work if your whole body is numb and u can take punches awfully good...the punishments should be equally given out...
I was also at the game friday night and I had my eyes on Ryan Johnson after the buzzer went off b/c i just had a feeling something was gonna happen.... The FIRST bottle came out of the stands and landed at his feet, but while he kept walking and shaking hands with the other team, a second bottle came flying and hit him in the side..... I think Dr. Fanning needs to stop descriminating against SF and do something to both sides.
I wasn't there but I agree that it sounds like something should be done to both sides. And since it is the same guy that has say over both, it should be pretty easy.
U are right UKNOWNOT...
good point u know not.....i mean i can understand the punishment but if ur going to punsih one side the other side should be treated the same...especially BL being the one starting it and throwing stuff out of the stands ....throwing bottle could have ignited the fight who knows.....dr fanning needs to think about this because its deffinately a horrible decision just to punish one side
BL will have nothing done to them over this. And I know from a good source who threw the bottle at Ryan Johnson.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:U are right UKNOWNOT...
Punishment should be the same for both schools.
bl should get a worse punishment then what sf did because they started it and messed up the locker room.....
who all got banned?? and did any ball players
No players got banned but most of the students that was painted arent allowed to come to any Floyd County games.
who all cant come to games
uhhh idk lets just say most of the painted players arent allowed i dont think
i was one of the painted people and i did not get banned
whats ur name....
Not all the painted fans did but some did. I think a couple of fans that wasnt painted did also but I'm not goin to mention any names.
in my opinion after readin all of this Betsy layne ball team should be suspended for tearing up the locker room....fine isnt going to do anything the school will probably pay for it...the palyers need to be punished but our great board of education only sees one side of it ....good job board members ur doin good
i agree misfit
Just a plain shame that anything like this has to happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5